Women Should Care for their Bones after 40 Years of Age
Women are the most beautiful creation of God. At all ages of women, they need natural care to maintain a normal and healthy body. Today women after 40 years of experience face sudden fractures, which lead to many difficulties in life. The difficulties can be many as fear, stress or some other ones. And to avoid such cases you need to know what the real causes are and how to prevent it with what means in life. This is a must with natural supplements.
Looking at the bone structure, you should know that the skeleton in the human body is a storage bank for calcium and is very important for the building block of bone tissue, etc. Altogether bone needs to be strong as much they are – they need minerals, calcium, proteins, and more such nutrients. All these are easily included in your consumption of food and sometimes when you are not consuming enough it becomes difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Bones mostly weaker at all age for women if they are not given good food supplements, however after 40 years bones become more subtle and soft because it is a natural phenomenon And loss of strong bones leads to Osteoporosis, which is a severe condition and a critical stage which does not make you move normally. Normally bone issues are the result of lifestyle such as neglecting life at an early age and this can lead to sudden fractures that are seriously damaging the whole life.
What is Osteoporosis in Bone?
Everyone needs strong bones and one must not avoid caring for them Critical bone conditions take place due to the growing bone disease called Osteoporosis. This bone disease mostly affects older women but starts at a young age. Anyone who is suffering from bone disease will certainly fall out with disability. The peak bone density almost reaches it’s full at the age of 25 years so it’s important to build strong bones by these ages so that the bones will remain stronger later in life. Essential calcium intake is a must for building strong bones.
Today in every part of the world many people already have osteoporosis a very large number of people have a low bone mass that actually increases the risk of developing this bone disease.
What are the Causes of Osteoporosis?
- Osteoporosis takes place when there is any kind of imbalance between new bone formation and old bone resorption. The human body easily fails to form enough new bone type, or too much old bone type may be reabsorbed. Calcium and phosphate are the two essential minerals for bone formation.
- This bone disease affects critical bone parts, which can cause sudden jerk, twist and turns while doing any physical activity. This leads to complete bone damage and causes short term or long-term disability.
- The intake of calcium easily leads to bone loss problems, for this reason, it’s very essential to intake natural supplements for maintaining a good healthy lifestyle.
- Also, the leading cause of osteoporosis is a lack of certain hormones, particularly estrogen in women, this also leads to weak bones and bone loss.
- Menopause is also related to lower estrogen levels and today it has increased woman’s risk for osteoporosis. There may be other factors as well that contribute to bone loss in this age like calcium and vitamin D, lack of weight-bearing exercise and many age-related changes that occur and the lack of estrogen.
The Symptoms of Osteoporosis
- Now whenever you face such bone issues and difficulties, you will see symptoms like height loss or dull pain in the bones or muscles, back pain and neck pain. This can be felt in the early stages of Osteoporosis and you can only prevent with the help of food supplements and exercise with good rest to the body.
- Later when someone is experiencing a lot of symptoms he/she will feel a sharp pain that may come suddenly, the pain will be very different, and you will find lots of weight on the particular part of the body. This heaviness will disturb you more intensely.
- The person suffering will be in a lot of pain for several months and it can be even for many years.
How to Treat Osteoporosis with Food Supplements?
Female Health Support is a wonderful food supplement having the best natural food ingredients called Shatavari, Brahmi, and Coral Calcium. Each ingredient plays a very important role in strengthening bones and reducing the symptoms you face daily.
Benefits of Shatavari
- It is one of the most popular supplements that is used to treat uncountable symptoms, it can be taken in forms tablets, powder or liquid
- It supports the reproductive system hence for older women when there is a lower estrogen generated, it keeps supporting the system with a required supplement.
- It reduces the symptoms of menopause that includes irregular, vaginal dryness, hot flashes, chills, night sweats, sleep problems, mood changes, sudden weight and slowed metabolism, thinning of hair and dry skin, loss of breast fullness and many more as such.
Benefits of Coral Calcium Complex
- A great benefit of the Coral Calcium Complex treats multiple health issues that prevent cancer, heart disease, and other chronic health issues.
- It is also used for the foundation of growing new bone in reconstructive surgery, cosmetic facial surgery and in areas where the body is damaged.
- Coral calcium complex is also most effective that helps the brain to use amino acid – tryptophan which manufactures a normal level of sleep-inducing- hence give sound sleep even to the disturbed mind.
- Coral Calcium Complex contains an excellent amount of calcium and helps for higher body height.