Why ulcerative colitis (UC) happens is not clear yet, but many herbs and changes in the lifestyle can make a difference to reduce its symptoms. Medications like steroids are available in the market, but these are not that much more effective and have lots of side effects, are you ready to face such music?
Don’t panic, there are still alternative reliefs in the shape of lifestyle changes and herbal support. Exercise, stress reduction strategies like tai chi and yoga meditation are to name some.
A healthy diet that consists of soluble fiber in abundance can reduce the colitis. Mind, body practices like tai chi, gigong, yoga and meditation reduce inflammatory symptoms from the body.All these are used in Ayurvedic world quite profusely and are proving to be impeccable.
It’s symptoms can range from mild to severe and may vary with time and are:
- blood or pus in the stool
- weight loss or loss of appetite
- rapid heart rate
- abdominal pain and gastrointestinal problems
If the UC gets severe it can cause chronic pain and create trouble in your digestive system, like it can cause vomiting, diarrhea or you might feel the urge to use the bathroom quite frequently. You get loose motions and visit the toilet 10 times a day. Patients who are infected by this horrible disease may become dehydrated, or might lose so much blood that they need a transfusion. If ignored, this UC can even prove fatal for you.
There are many herbs that are used by Ayurveda to heal UC, and all these have proved their worth such as;
- Tormentil extract
- Wheatgrass juice
- Addressing a small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
How Ayurveda Heals Ulcerative Colitis Naturally
- Never let UC get the better of you, these herbs can keep the symptoms of UC under control. But better keep it in mind that you get all organic herbs. If you are finding difficulty in finding the organic ones better opt for Herbal Remedies for Ulcerative Colitis by Planet Ayurveda:
- Planet Ayurveda provides the best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Ulcerative Colitis Care Pack for Natural Treatment of Ulcerative colitis. These herbal remedies are prepared from the best quality herbs and precisely follow the principles of Ayurveda.
- All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100%, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these have no side effects.
Ulcerative Colitis Care Pack consists of the following with their dosage.
- Arjuna Capsules – 2 capsules twice a day with plain water after meal.
- Vatsakadi churna – 1 teaspoonful twice a day with plain water after meal or you can boil it’s powder
- 1 teaspoonful in 400 ml water, keep it boiling until it remains 50 ml. Strain it, and drink the water. Leave the residue. Do it twice a day. Make fresh each time.
- Pitta balance – 1 capsule twice a day with plain water after meal.
- Kutajaghana vati – 2 tablets twice a day with plain water after meal.
- Arjuna Capsules are made from the Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) tree bark, standardized extract is used to make this formulation.
- It acts strongly as anti-oxidant, analgesic and anti-inflammatory. It is rich in minerals like calcium, copper, magnesium and zinc which helps in the proper functioning of the heart. It helps in reducing cholesterol level, hence helpful in controlling high blood pressure. It is a good astringent and expectorant. Regular use of Arjuna helps in maintaining heart health and balance the three energies of the body. It helps to control bleeding.
- This is a pure natural formulation which plays an important role to cure ulcerative colitis. It consists of kutaz (Holarrhena antidysentrica), Bilva (Aegle marmelos), Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare), Dhania (Coriandrum sativum) Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus), Anar (Pomegranate), Chotti Elaichi (Cardamomum eletaria), and Jaiphal (Myristica fragans)
- It especially works more effectively on the intestines.
- Kutaz-it acts as a carminative tonic, It can be used to relieve dysentery also.
- Bilva: It helps in relieving the digestive system disorders and symptoms due to Vata disorders.
- Saunf: It has a phytoestrogens, which helps in the digestion.
- Choti elaichi:It is also good for digestive system. It acts as mouth refresher. It’s also helpful in respiratory disorders. Jaiphal: It acts as a stimulant, analgesic and moreover it is the best Ayurvedic herb for the the digestive system.
(3) Pitta Balance:
- It consists of Praval Pishti, Akik Pishti, Jahar mohra Pisti, kamdhandhu Ras, Mukti Pisti, Giloy satva (Tinospora cordifolia).
- Our body consists of three energies Vatta, Pitta and Kapha according to Ayurveda. Pitta is responsible for digestion, as well as the metabolism of the body. In this formulation, there are calcium compounds which help in controlling bleeding and provide a cooling effect on the body. In this disease (ulcerative colitis) it is very important to balance the Pitta as it is, primarily, caused due to imbalance of Pitta dosha in the body.
(4). Khutazaghan Vati:
- It is formed from the purest extract of khutaz (Holarrhena antidysentrica) herb. It is a 100% pure extract. Diarrhea and Dysentery can be cured by Khutazaghan herbs. It is very useful in the normal functioning of the intestine.
How to Get Ulcerative Colitis Care Pack
- To buy Ulcerative Colitis Care Pack, please visit https://store.planetayurveda.com/ulcerative-colitis-care-pack.html. If Ulcerative Colitis is in severe condition, one can opt for this pack – Ulcerative Colitis Care Pack is also available for Advance Stages.