Complications related to sex organ are quite common in today’s time. Since there has been a drastic change in the life of human species from last three decades, these changes have also pose a great affect on one’s health.
Fast pace life, competition and also following an idea that is quite well established is to lead with every way possible. These all has started affecting the well-being to a large extent.
Though many countries have issued working hours like six to eight hours, but how much it is practically implemented is a question need to be asked.
The stress that comes along our lifestyle gives way to sex problem and one such problem is erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction also known as ED is a condition where one cannot achieve or sustain an erection during the sexual intercourse.
It is common for the men who are suffering from hypertension or are regular smokers to likely notice change in their sexual performance while high cholesterol could be another reason.
Erectile dysfunction can get triggered by various factors which can be all emotional, social or medical.
Let’s look at some other factors which can lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Drinking: Intake of too much alcohol in a fairly routine can change the sexual response causing anxiety.
- Medication: Certain medication can also have an effect on ones sexual performance.
- Drugs: If you are on drugs that are most likely going to affect your sexual performance.
- Nerve function: If one is suffering from any kind of abnormality related to function of the nervous system, there are chances that they can suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Likewise, there are many behavioral patterns that can also be the cause of ED.
- People who are facing problems in their relationships can also fall prey to ED. If there is lack of trust between two partners, that can also be the reason in this finds it difficult to achieve erection.
- There are certain men who are often worried about their sexual performance which leads to nervousness and fear and can sustain the erection.
- In some cases it has also been found men are found guilty of performing sex due to various cultural or family issue, well this can also trigger ED.
Since it’s a very personal topic and most of them does not prefer talking about it, but the persistent complication can lead to further depression. Therefore it is always advisable to ask for help.
Though many medications are available in the market for such complications, the natural treatments have been proven to be safer way of tackling such complications.
Various Ayurvedic herbs are in use from the time immemorial to treat such disease. Let’s have a look at some Ayurvedic dysfunction treatments.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is being used as an aphrodisiac from the last 3000 years. This herb is known for providing energy, strength and vitality to the body while they have been proven to be effective in increasing male potency.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is in used since ancient times as a sexual enhancer that provides sexual vigor and vitality to the body.
- Atirasadi Churna: This formulation is a combination of rarest herbal remedies that are very effective in treating various kinds of sexual problems like premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- Chandra Prabha Vati: This herb is used for treating various kinds of health problems like urinary tract infection, pancreas disease and also for treating various kinds of gynecological problems. It also works as a natural aphrodisiac element.
- Tribulus: It’s a thorn plant that has been in use since a very long time various parts of Asia and Europe for treating various kinds of sexual problems. It is very popular for its strength providing capacity and is popular amongst bodybuilders and athletes.
In addition to this living a healthy life style and doing a close check on the medication can help in getting rid of such complications.
Now you can get all the above mentioned herbs in one package. Planet Ayurveda, a herbal manufacturing firm is providing all these herbal medicines with the assurance of authenticity.
For more information on the topic, visit www.planetayurveda.com.
Live healthy, live long!