7 BPH causes and its medications in Ayurveda
BPH is known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. It is also called enlargement of prostate gland. This walnut shaped gland of the male human body becomes inflamed. This leads to pain during urination, difficulty in ejaculation and difficulty while urinating, leakage in urination and many more urinal complications. It occurs in almost all men in between the age of 50 years. However, people with age more than 50 years also tend to face this problem as well. But, this complication is not a cancer and is extremely common.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH is a disorder, which mainly depends on the age of the individuals. The major causes are defined below:
- As men grow, the level of dihydrotestosterone hormone gets increased in the body of the individuals.
- The reduction in the testosterone level and the increase in the oestrogen level lead to the enlargement of the walnut shaped gland of the human male body, the prostate gland.
- The unbalance between the various hormones in the body of the individuals is yet another important cause of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH.
- Many a time, this disorder is genetic as well. It runs in the family. People having blood relatives with this problem tend to get affected by this problem as well.
- Asian men tend to show lesser affinity to the prostate problems, when compared to the white and the black people.
- Individuals having complications of heart diseases and diabetes also show symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- Unhealthy lifestyle like lack of physical activities, obesity and too much gain in weight often lead to this complication of human males.
The complication of prostate enlargement can be treated with some of the good herbal remedies. These remedies are given by Planet Ayurveda, the leading global manufacturer of the Ayurvedic medicines. It makes use of some of the essential and effective naturally occurring herbs like Varuna, Kachnar and Curcumin. These herbs get combined together and form a wonderful herbal combo pack known as the Enlarged Prostate Care Pack. This pack contains the following medicines:
Enlarged Prostate Care Pack
This pack contains the following medicines. These medicines are extremely effective and do not have any chemicals, artificial and filler elements in them. They are completely natural and vegetarian. They are safe to consume since they do not have any side effects at all. The medicines of this pack are the following:
These capsules are the best naturally occurring bph medications available. These capsules remove the symptoms of the disorder to a huge extent. They also help in strengthening the weakened immune system as well. Also, the medicines help in improving the urinal discharge and the prostate mass of the human male body. There are a lot more functions of the Shilajit Capsules. They are extremely effective.
Dose: 2 capsules twice daily with water
The herbal medicine is obtained in the powdered form. This medicine is used to treat the various complications and symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). This medicine aids in increasing the sex drive and enhancing the libido. It also helps to manage the urine dribbling situation as well.
Dose: 2 capsules twice daily with water.
This herbal medicine provides treatment to the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. It provides treatment to cure the development of the prostate gland to a huge extent. Kachnaar guggul, when coupled with a lot other herbs help to treat the disorder significantly.
Dose: 2 tablets twice daily with water.
This herbal medicine helps in alleviating the pain and swelling. Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava), Crataeva nurvala (Varun), Tribulus terrestris (Gokshur), Chandan P. santalinus (Rakt Chandan) are the ingredient herbs of this medicine. It is mainly used as the BPH medications. It also helps in eradicating the urine related complications considerably.
Dose: 2 tablets twice daily with water.
These are some of the important bph causes and its medications in Ayurveda. Stay healthy