December 4, 2017
Get Relief from Atopic Dermatitis with Natural Herbal Remedies
Atopic Dermatitis is a serious skin disorder. Also known as Eczema and is very common amongst children. Atopic Dermatitis is known by many other medical names like Dermatitis, atopic eczema and atopic dermatitis as well. Being a chronic skin disease it’s not contagious. The condition of the disease differs with climate and also fluctuates from mild to severe.
If we talk about the most affected age group than its infants but the grown up can also be affected by it. But, we can say that any age group can be affected. The most affected areas by Atopic Dermatitis are elbow, front and back of the knees for the children and feet and hands for the adults.
Causes of Atopic Dermatitis
- Weak immune system
- Unhygienic lifestyle
- Exposure to allergens
- Difficulty in skin permeability
- Abnormal functioning of the body’s immune system
- Hot bath hard water
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- Dry skin with scales on the entire body
- Red patches
- Raised lesions in legs, face, neck and arms
- Oozing out of clear fluid
- Swollen and cracked lesions
- Wool or fibers
- Certain make up products and perfumes
- Cigarette Smoke
- Substances like solvents, chlorine, mineral oil
- Harsh soaps and detergents
- Dander of cats and dogs
- Soy products
- Dust mites
Other than Allergens and Irritants, there are many other reasons due to which Atopic Dermatitis reaches to its worst condition- frustration, anger and stress. Temperature, climate and skin infections also aggravate the situation to a huge extent. Low humidity, dry climate, hot showers and baths, sudden fluctuation in temperature, microbial infections are some other factors.
AYURVEDIC CONCEPT OF ATOPIC DERMATITIS
- The inflammation on epidermis is the main cause for Atopic Dermatitis. According to Ayurveda, this disorder is Vicharchika. Atopic dermatitis as per Ayurveda is the imbalance between vata and kapha. Kapha governs various functions of the immune system of the human body and vata controls the dryness of the skin due to which skin related complications occur. Ayurveda focuses on keeping a balance between vata and kapha, which is very helpful in the improvement of the skin texture, purity as well as the quality of skin.
- Planet Ayurveda offers the Atopic Dermatitis Care Package. This pack has a combination of all the herbs which are beneficial and useful for this skin disorder and is free from chemicals and side effects.
The herbs used are natural and vegetarian.
- Neem Capsules
- Gandhak Rasayan
- Navkarshik churna
- Lippu oil
- 777 oil
- Karanj oil
- Manadarin Orange soap
- Neem Capsules by Planet Ayurveda are made of extract of Azadirachta Indica bark which is a pure vegetarian formulation. Regular intake of neem capsules can help us purify our blood efficiently.
- Amazing antibacterial qualities.
- Can detoxify our body perfectly
Various minor to major skin conditions like rashes, itching, scabies, warts, boils, and so on are cured by Neem Capsules
- 1-2 capsules twice/thrice daily for one month after meal, with plain water.
- Helps to maintain a healthy skin
- Maintains the female reproductive system
- Purifies blood
- Helps in getting rid of skin diseases like ringworm, scabies, itching and other fungal infections.
- 2 Tablets twice to thrice daily.
- Removes the toxins from within the body. It is combination of herbs Neem, Kutki, Manjishtha which purify the blood and corrects the metabolism of “Pitta” and heat regulation in our body. Giloy is immunomodulatory and improves immunity whereas Daruhaldi acts as an anti-inflammatory herb.
- Lippu oil-is a perfect solution to the problems of Dry skin, hyper melanosis, Lichen Planus, Ichthyosis, and Eczema. It offers quick recovery by control of itching, lichenisation and preventing further damage to the epidermis.
Lippu Oil is beneficial for
- Dry skin
- Hyper melanosis
- Lichen Planus
- Karanj is an important Ayurvedic medicine, used predominantly in skin diseases.
Manadarin Orange soap
- It is made with combinations of Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Glycerin, Sorbitol, SLES, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Sinensis Oil (Orange), Citrus Nobilis Oil (Mandarin), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera).
Useful in maintaining the skin tone and elasticity