Avoid Dialysis with Herbal Remedies for Kidney Failure
Kidney forms to be an important organ of our body. It helps to expel the toxins from the body. This cleans the system of the body and keeps the body fresh devoid of microorganisms and disease causing pathogens. If, there is any damage to the kidneys, the body processes suffer tremendously. The major causes of failure of the functioning of the kidneys are complications like diabetes and blood pressure. The patient with failed kidneys experiences the following symptoms.
Common Symptoms OF Kidney Failure
- Difficulty in urinating
- Fluid retention
- Skin rashes
- Breath shortness
To avoid these symptoms and make the kidneys function properly, dialysis is often recommended. But, dialysis is not a permanent cure to the problem. It needs to be done over a period of time on a regular basis.
To provide relief from the kidney failure, there are many Ayurvedic herbs, which are highly beneficial and effective. Some of them are discussed below.
Effective Herbs for Treatment of Kidney Failure
1. Varun – It prevents the infection of the infections in the urinary tract of the human body. It breaks down the renal stones and provides relief from the pain and inflammation. It prevents the fluid retention in the body and helps to get rid of any hindrance in the excretory system. This makes the flow of urine smooth and urinary system effective.
2. Punarnava – This herb has revitalizing, diuretic and natural cleaning properties. It removes the dead cells and the toxins from the body and alleviates the various signs and symptoms of kidney failure to a huge extent. It also helps to remove the complications of kidney failure and avoid dialysis.
3. Palaash – It acts as alkaliser and imparts a neutralizing impact to the urinary tract. It alleviates pain and burning sensation during urination. This herb treats kidney failure significantly.
4. Kaasni – It carries out the metabolic processes of the body and helps to resolve the disturbances between Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas. It provides relief from the chronic renal complications to a huge extent.
5. Rakt Chandan – It also acts as an alkaliser. It possesses anti-microbial, diuretic and anti-infective properties. This provides soothing and cooling sensation to the body. It removes the difficulty in urinating and prevents the kidney related problems effectively.
6. Gokshur – It possesses diuretic and anti-infective properties. This helps in easy passage of the toxins from the urinary tract by removing obstacles. It also enhances the level of endurance of the individuals and helps in boosting the reproductive life of the individuals as well. This serves to be an effective herb for the treatment of the kidney related problems.
Guidelines for Treating Kidney Failure Using Herbal Remedies
Though, the herbs start showing evident results in just around 10 days, but effective results can be witnessed only after continuous consumption of these herbs for around a tenure of 2 months. Besides consumption of these herbs, patients must carry out certain breathing exercises and pranayama and maintain a proper diet for gaining proper benefits. It is also advised to restrict the intake of proteins, too much water, salt and level of uric acid. Skimmed milk, salads, fruits, corn silk, chicory are some of the useful products, which must be consumed by the patients.
Herbal Remedies by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda, the leading herbal products manufacturer has provided some of the effective herbal remedies. These remedies are completely safe to consume and are purely natural and vegetarian. They have no side effects at all. It has provided the combo pack, Revive Kidneys Pack, which is extremely useful for treating the complications related to the health of the kidneys.
- Rencure Formula
- Mutrakrichantak Churna
- Punarnava Mandur
- Varunadi Vati
These herbal formulations are extremely effective in treating the kidney failure toa husge extent. Follow the herbal remedies, carry out the yogas and the pranayams and bring a modification in the diet to avoid dialysis completely.