Ayurvedic Treatment of Stomach Cancer
Stomach is present at the upper side of abdomen and plays a crucial role in the digestion of food. All the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients are digested and absorbed in our stomach. Unhealthy stomach leads to an unhealthy body because various diseases arise from our stomach when we eat bad foods. But sometimes, our stomach got attacked by some undesirable diseases which disturbs its normal functioning. One of those life-threatening diseases is Stomach cancer. In this article, we will discuss stomach cancer and its various aspects. Let’s go.
Stomach cancer can be defined as a condition in which growth of cancerous cells takes place within the stomach. It is a rare type of cancer as compared with other cancers. One of the dangerous things associated with this cancer is to diagnose this and the time at which it gets diagnosed, cancer cells get spread to other body parts. Stomach cancer is also known as gastric cancer. It occurs mostly in people over 55 years of age and more common in males in comparison with females.
It is exactly not known what causes stomach cancer. Research and studies show that many factors are responsible for increasing the risk of cancer. Usually stomach cancer begins with changes in the DNA of the cell present in the stomach. The DNA of the cell contains the instructions for the cell to do functions. The change in these instructions tell the cell to develop quickly and to continue living when healthy cells are no more. Thus, the tumor is formed by accumulation of unhealthy cells which can destroy and invade all healthy cells and tissue. With ongoing time, these cells can multiply into many numbers and spread into other body parts also.
Signs and symptoms of stomach cancer are difficult to be observed by an individual at early stages. Some common symptoms of stomach cancer includes:
- Difficulty swallowing
- Excess bloating after eating
- Intermittent vomiting
- Pain in abdominal area
- Unintentional weight loss
- Feeling full even with small food amount
Here are some factors which can trigger the cancer of stomach:
- Being overweight
- Consuming excess smoked and salty foods
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Consuming diet low in vegetables and fruits
- Family history of stomach cancer
- Smoking habits
- Gastritis (long term inflammation in stomach)
- Stomach polyps
- Infection with Helicobacter pylori virus bacteria
Your doctor may recommend some tests and procedures to detect or diagnose the stomach cancer. These methods are:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound: In this, a thin tube is inserted into your throat and passed down to the stomach. Video of the inside stomach is seen by your doctor with the help of a camera fitted on the tube. Pictures are also taken to create images of the stomach with a special ultrasound tool. This test helps the doctors to understand how deeply the cancer penetrates into the wall of the stomach.
- Biopsy: It is a technique of removing a tissue sample for the testing from the stomach area. Then this sample is sent to the laboratory technician for analysis.
- Imaging Tests: Imaging tests such as CT scan, X-ray, PET (positron emission tomography) are used by the doctor to check for stomach cancer.
- Blood Tests: Blood tests are prescribed by the doctor to check others organs normal functioning or whether they are affected by stomach cancer. These organs include liver, kidney, heart, lungs.
Ayurvedic medicines are very good for getting relief in the condition of cancer. These medicines are made with herbs obtained from nature and don’t show any side effect in the patient’s body. Planet Ayurveda’s medicines are totally pure and free from preservatives, chemicals, additives, binders, or synthetic materials. So, Planet Ayurveda’s medicines are 100 percent safe for consumption and support stomach cancer patients in getting relief. Here are some medicines prepared by Planet Ayurveda to get relief from stomach cancer. Take a look at these wonderful ayurvedic formulations.
Herbal Remedies By Planet Ayurveda
- Kanchnaar Guggul
- Curcumin Capsules
- Tulsi Capsules
- Guggul Capsules
- Graviola Capsules
- Gotu Kola Capsules
- Ashwagandha Capsules
- Mahashankh Vati
- Avipattikar Churna
- Chanderprabha Vati
1. Kanchnaar Guggul
Planet Ayurveda prepared Kanchnaar guggul tablets by using some wonderful herbs like Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Pippali (Piper longum), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), Kachnar bark (Bauhinia variegata), etc, These tablets are very supportive in cancer conditions and treat lymph nodes swelling, leprosy, glandular swelling, thyroid disorders, fistula and other abnormal growth of cells in the body. These tablets excretes harmful toxins from the body and enhance the functioning of the lymphatic system.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice in a day with lukewarm water after meals.
2. Curcumin Capsules
Curcumin capsules are formulated by Haridra extract (Curcuma longa). Curcimun is the main active constituent found in Turmeric which is a traditional indian spice available in almost every kitchen of india. Curcumin is well known for its multiple health benefits since ancient time. Consuming these capsules will reduce inflammation in the whole body, prevent diabetes, asthma, allergy, digestion problems, diarrhea, and various other diseases. Daily intake of these capsules as a health supplement will delay your ageing process.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice daily with normal water after meals.
3. Tulsi Capsules
Each tulsi capsule consists of high quality standard extract of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) herb. Tulsi has its own importance in Ayurvedic literature for its various health benefits such as improving immune power, pacifying Kapha and Vata doshas, supporting the function of the digestive system, and improving overall health.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with normal water after meals.
4. Guggul Capsules
Planet Ayurveda made guggul capsules by Guggul (Commiphora mukul) herb which is very supportive in cancer as well as balancing Tridoshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha), maintaining health of joints and bones, improving blood of oxygen and blood in the body, enhancing body metabolism and prevent numerous diseases.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice in a day with normal water after meals.
5. Graviola Capsules
Best quality extract of Graviola (Annona muricata) herb is formulated in Graviola capsules. These capsules will provide you protection against infections by killing bacteria and parasites and graviola is very good for the cancer patient as it consists of anti-cancer properties.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice in a day with normal water after meals.
6. Gotu Kola Capsules
Planet Ayurveda’s Gotu kola capsules will regulate body metabolism, healthy blood circulation, and protect your body from numerous diseases. These capsules contain extract of Gotukola (Mandookparni) herb which makes these capsules to enhance the whole body health of the cancer patient.
Dosage: 2 capsules two times daily with normal water after meals.
7. Ashwagandha Capsules
Pure extract of Ashwagandha herb (Withania somnifera) is utilised in preparing ashwagandha capsules which are very advantageous to enhance the function of digestive system, cardiovascular system, respiratory system, nervous system, endocrine system, reproductive system, excretory system and improve the health of skin.
Dosage: 1 capsule two times during the day with normal water after meals.
8. Mahashankh Vati
Planet Ayurveda has processed mahashankh vati capsules by using several herbs such as Maricha (Piper nigrum), Chincha (Tamarindus indica), Hingu (Ferula asafoetida), Pippali (Piper longum) etc. All these herbs work in a synergistic and effective manner to control the normal blood pressure, give healthy skin, decrease stress, provide health to the liver, treat microbial and parasitic infections, improve digestive functions, provide relief from abdominal pain, and inflammation, treat piles etc.
Dosage: 1 tablet twice in a day with normal water after meals.
9. Avipattikar Churna
Avipattikar churna is a wonderful classical formulation containing a blend mixture of some herbs which are rich in health beneficial properties. Pippali (Piper longum), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus), Vaividang (Embelia ribes) and eleven more herbs are used in formulating this churna and used for numerous problems such as hyperacidity, loss of appetite, indigestion, gastritis, heartburn, urinary tracts infections, piles, kidney stones etc.
Dosage: 1/2 teaspoon twice in day with lukewarm water after meals.
10. Chanderprabha Vati
Shilajit (Asphaltum), Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Mustak (Cyperus rotundus), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis) and seventeen more herbs are used in preparing chanderprabha vati. These tablets are very effective in reducing inflammation, calming the whole body, preventing disorders associated with the reproductive system and decreasing stress, anxiety, and depression.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily with normal water after meals.
Other Preventable Measures
Follow given steps to reduce the risk of stomach cancer:
- Get Proper Body Weight: If you are overweight, go and get some advice from your physician about the strategies of reducing weight. Obese person is more prone to cancer, thereby maintaining a proper body weight is essential.
- Consume Healthy Diet: Consume a healthy diet including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, milk. Try to eat a sufficient amount of vegetables and fruits every day. This will help you to protect yourself from cancer as well as many life-threatening diseases.
- Avoid Salty and Smoked Foods: Avoid salty, smoked, packed, and fried foods as much as you can because these types of foods are not friends of your health.
- Quit Smoking: If you have a habit of smoking, quit as early as possible. Smoking increases the chances of several types of cancer to a great extent. Also avoid sitting near to a person who is smoking a cigarette.
- Daily Exercise: Be physically active by doing exercise, yoga, cycling, swimming, aerobics, gym, running or jogging. It helps you to improve flow of blood and oxygen in the body and prevents numerous diseases.
By using the above given herbal remedies and prevention methods, you can reduce the risk of stomach cancer to a great extent in a natural way and without disturbing any other body function. Try to add these remedies and lifestyle modification in your daily routine to maintain health of your stomach.