Best and Safe Alternative To Dytor
Dytor tablet acts as a diuretic and is mainly used in the treatment of edema and high blood pressure. The fluid is accumulated in the body due to the various disorders of the kidney, liver, and heart. It helps to eliminate excess fluids from the body. It also helps to reduce the symptoms due to the accumulation of excess fluids such as swelling in the hands, legs, and abdomen. This diuretic also helps to relieve breathing difficulty due to excess fluids. This tablet encourages the body for the production of more urine and flushes out the excess liquids and salts.
Each tablet contains torsemide and spironolactone.
Uses of Dytor in various conditions like:
- Hepatic cirrhosis
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Congestive heart failure
- Resistant hypertension
SIDE EFFECTS OF DYTOR:
- Leg cramps
- Dryness of mouth
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin rashes
- Breast enlargement in men
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle pain
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF FLUID RETENTION IN THE BODY?
When the body’s hydration level is not balanced then the body tends to hang on to that water. It may cause the patient to feel heavier and inactive. It also causes puffiness, bloating, swelling over feet, legs and ankles, weight fluctuations.
- Patients who are bedridden and are physically inactive or sit for a prolonged period may be affected.
- Due to serious medical conditions like chronic kidney disease, liver disease, and heart failure.
- Improper functioning of the circulatory system causes retention of water within the body tissues and cavities. This causes swelling in the ankles, feet, legs, and hands.
- It may also occur during pregnancy or during the menstruation.
WHICH IS THE SAFE ALTERNATIVE TO DYTOR?
Planet Ayurveda offers the best and the safest alternative to Dytor which is Punarnava mandoor and punarnava capsules. These are useful in kidney, liver, and heart-related diseases. Punarnava is one of the most important herbs that act as a natural diuretic and relieve swelling.
Just like Dytor, these possess diuretic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and immunity booster property.
In Ayurveda, it is mentioned that our body possesses three energies i.e., Vata, pitta and Kapha. The vitiation of these energies causes various problems in the body. These supplements balance vata and Kapha dosha in the body. Concerning Vata dosha, it has the property of chal guna (movement) which flushes out the extra fluid from the body. Concerning pitta dosha, the pitta dosha has the property of sar guna (viscous property) which increases the fluid resistance. Concerning Kapha dosha, the Kapha dosha has a shalakshan property that passes into the pores and channels of the body. Because of its diuretic action, it is useful in urinary retention.
COMPOSITION AND BENEFITS OF PUNARNAVA MANDOOR, PUNARNAVA POWDER, AND PUNARNAVA CAPSULES:
These capsules are prepared from the pure and standardized extract of punarnava herb and are the best alternative to Dytor. It reduces swelling naturally and promotes the health of the urinary tract. These capsules are helpful in disorders related to kidneys, liver, and heart, which causes retention of fluid in the body.
These tablets are prepared from pure and natural herbs like punarnava, Shunti, maricha, pippali, Haridra, chavya, chitrak moola, haritaki, and Amalaki. It also contains mandoor bhasma (ferric oxide calx). These also improve the blood count and improves its quality, removes toxins from the blood and improves kidney functioning by decreasing the urea and creatinine levels in the body. In liver-related disorders like fatty liver, ascites and its related symptoms, it flushes out the water from the body.
Punarnava powder is also prepared from the pure punarnava herb. It is also useful in treating kidney, liver, and heart-related disorders and it works as same as the punarnava manor and punarnava capsules.
OTHER BENEFITS OF PUNARNAVA CAPSULES, MANDOOR AND POWDER:
- In combination with other herbs, it treats anemia.
- These capsules show effective results in skin diseases like scabies and are a natural remedy for guinea worms.
- Punarnava mandoor is a classical herbal formulation used in treating menorrhagia.
- In kidney diseases, it decreases the urea and creatinine levels in the body and is the best alternative to Dytor.
- It acts as a natural carminative, increases appetite and relieves constipation.
- It has the ability to rejuvenate the body and provides strength.
- It is safe to use during the lactation period and children.
Punarnava Capsule: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
Punarnava Mandoor: 2 tablets twice or thrice daily with plain water after meals.
Punarnava Powder: 1 tsp twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Lower backache
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Improves the fluid circulation
- Removes inflammation and swelling
- Maintains the water balance in the body
There are no side effects of these formulations. But if it is used in high dosage and patients with low blood pressure cause electrolyte imbalance. Proper medical supervision is required during pregnancy.
WHY PREFER PLANET AYURVEDA PRODUCTS THAN OTHER PRODUCTS?
- These are 100% pure and natural.
- These are free from fillers, additives, preservatives, and gluten.
- No added colors.
- It does not contain any heavy metals.
- These formulations are formulated under the supervision of MD Ayurveda experts.
- These are not tested on animals.
- These do not contain hard gelatin but are pure plant cellulose-based vegetarian capsules.
- These are available at a very reasonable rate.
If you have any queries, you can visit our website.