October 30, 2017
How to Find Best Treatment for Ulcerative Colitis
Ulcerative Colitis-An Overview
Ulcerative Colitis is a debilitating condition in which the inflammation of the inner layer of the colon (the large intestine) leads to the formation of ulcers. As the condition worsens, the ulcers cause the swelling of the colon, and the subsequent narrowing of the intestinal area; thereby making the defecation process difficult for the sufferers of this condition.
The swollen and painful colon gives the sufferers of Ulcerative Colitis a continual feeling of fullness, and makes the defecation process nightmarish for them. They feel as if they are perpetually going to pass the stools, and are also alarmed by the fact that the stools are often accompanied by blood, pus or mucous.
Ulcerative Colitis is, thus, a disease which basically incapacitates the sufferers due to severe diarrhoea and joint pains. In addition, this disease also results in soreness of the digestive tract and scarring of bile ducts and pancreas. The sufferers of Ulcerative Colitis can gradually undergo a phase of depression, in which they may have negative thoughts about life as a whole.
According To Ayurveda
- Ayurveda calls this illness as Grahani. This is often caused by the build-up of toxins (ama) as a result of excessive heat/ pitta that increase by the intake of sour, bitter and spicy food, alcohol, tobacco and caffeinated beverages. Extremely negative emotions like anger, hate also stress additionally worsen heat within the body.
- Aama (a noxious element) is incredibly sticky that deposits itself between the villi within the intestines, forming a smooth coating that impairs the normal functions of the intestines to create mal absorption.
Planet Ayurveda’s herbal formulations for treating Ulcerative Colitis
Planet Ayurveda offers four powerful herbal formulations which are extremely effective in managing Ulcerative Colitis. These formulations are available as a combo in the form of the company’s ‘Ulcerative Colitis Care Pack,’ which comprises four beneficial, 100% herbal products that can help in stopping fermentation and controlling blood in the stools. These products can provide relief from pain and discomfort, and can be helpful in restoring their overall health.
The four potent herbal formulations which comprise the ‘Ulcerative Colitis Care Pack’ are:
Best Treatment for Ulcerative Colitis
- These capsules are prepared from the standardized extract of the bark of the ‘Arjuna’ (Terminalia Arjuna) herb, which has proven properties for healing wounds. These capsules are extremely effective in providing protection to the inner parts of the intestines, and avoiding injuries resulting from stress, free radicals and other damaging substances.
- Arjuna capsules are also very beneficial in healing ulcers, preventing inflammation, and controlling diarrhoea. The use of these capsules improves the haemoglobin levels, and provides overall strength to the body.
- This is another useful herbal product — offered in the form of tablets — for managing Ulcerative Colitis. These tablets are prepared from the ‘Kutaz’ herb (Halorrheana anti-dysentrica), which has the capability to control diarrhoea conditions resulting from inflammatory bowel diseases and Ulcerative Colitis.
- The patients of Ulcerative Colitis can benefit from Kutazghan Vati especially because these tablets can heal ulcers by burning ‘endotoxins’, control inflammation of the colon, and stop the fermentation which goes on inside the intestines.
Pitta Balance is also an excellent herbal formulation — in capsule form — for managing Ulcerative Colitis. These capsules contains several ‘pistis’ — traditional Ayurvedic calcium compounds such as mukta pisti and prawal pisti — as well as ‘giloy,’ which are beneficial in balancing ‘Pitta’ in the body, and alleviating the pain and discomfort associated with the disease.
Pitta Balance capsules are very effective in controlling the bleeding linked to Ulcerative Colitis and have a cooling effect on the body. Moreover, this product significantly triggers the remission of the disease by replenishing the calcium content in the body with the help of natural calcium compounds like pearls and corals calcium.
- This wonderful herbal powder is prepared from a number of useful ulcer-healing herbs, including Sounf (Foeniculm vulgare), Dhania (Coriander sativum), Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Bael (Aegle marmelos), Jaiphal (Myrstica fragrans) and Anaar (Punica granatum).
- The different Ayurvedic compounds of Vatsakadi Churna can altogether be helpful in restoring the imbalance of the body’s metabolic reactions and providing relief to Ulcerative Colitis patients by healing the ulcers.
Patient feedback on Planet Ayurveda’s Ulcerative Colitis treatment
The feedback of Ulcerative Colitis patients to Planet Ayurveda’s herbal formulations for treating the debilitating disease vouch for the effectiveness of these products. According to real testimonials of patients, the use of ‘Ulcerative Colitis care Pack’ has brought about noteworthy improvements in their condition, particularly in terms of easing the defection process and controlling blood and pus in stools.
In their notably encouraging feedback, patients — from India and overseas — have expressed deep gratitude towards the Planet Ayurveda’s team of medical experts; and have said that they are ‘feeling much better,’ ‘health has definitely improved,’ ‘doing fantastic,’ and ‘gotten my life back’ etc.
Overall, the patients have said in their feedback that the four amazing herbal formulations prepared by Planet Ayurveda experts for managing Ulcerative Colitis have changed their lives significantly, by relieving the pain caused by inflammation of the colon and by putting them on the path to recovery from the disease.