Healthy hair has always been a symbol of beauty. Like the skin, the condition of the hair reflects a person’s health and spirit. Earlier, growing long hair seems simple enough but in the current scenario it has become difficult for many of us to have long and volume rich hair. So the question arises: do you want long and healthy hair? Is your hair not as lush and well-groomed as you would like it to be? Don’t worry nature can help. Say hello to natural remedies. There’s nothing like making the most of what nature has to offer. In this article, we provide you some information to make your hair grow faster, be beautiful, and well-groomed.
Long, shiny hair of a woman at any age has always been a symbol of special beauty. It is easy to have long hair in childhood and adolescence when it doesn’t require much maintenance. And we don’t want to think about it – in my thoughts, dreams, and plans. After 25, a woman’s life is full of chores and concerns, the number of which is growing exponentially. No time to take care of your hair again? Isn’t it easier to have a short and stylish haircut once a month?
Is it really that easy to give up the dream of long hair?
Do not hurry. Firstly, short haircuts are not for everyone. Secondly, long, beautiful and well-groomed hair gives a woman self-confidence and visually reduces her age.
Preliminarily, unhealthy hair was seen as a sign of ageing, but in the Current scenario with everyone leading a buzzing lifestyle, it has become a reason to worry for many. Various reason for hair loss, extending from medication, hormonal imbalance, to the kind of unbalanced diet we consume. As a routine, we all look for an immediate chemical treatment for hair loss for quick results despite being aware of its many harmful outcome. Going natural is the best solution for unhealthy hair problems, as it doesn’t have any side effects and its results are long lasting.
What Science Says About Healthy Hair Growth?
To grow long curls, it’s important to first understand how our hair grows.
Hair growth has mainly three stages:
Each strand has its own stage of development. The anagen stage is the growth stage and usually lasts two to six years. The catagen phase occurs after the anagen phase and is the stage of transition or renewal of hair follicles. The telogen phase is the resting phase when hair stops growing. Scientific studies show that human hair grows on average about 15-16 cm per year. If the growth rate has slowed down for some reason, it needs to be restored.
- Improper hair care changes its structure – it becomes too oily or dry and brittle, prone to hair loss. Other factors aggravate hair condition: health problems, harsh styling products, lack of nutrients.
- The power of hair is in its roots. If the roots are weak, then the hair is unhealthy. And only healthy hair is worth growing.
- With age, the processes of recovery and growth of the whole organism slow down. They are also inhibited in the hair follicles. 80% of hair should be in the growth phase, but at 35 years old this percentage is often below normal, although we do not notice it. It is important to pay attention not only to hair loss, but also to the number of growing new hair in the parting. There should be at least 15 of them in an area of 10 cm.
- Hair volume and thickness are also important indicators of hair health. If they are thinned, then the bulbs are not coping with the supply of nutrients along the entire length of the hair –that means they need help.
So from the above information we come to know about the science of healthy hair. But many of us are suffering from hair loss. Hence the need is to know about the factors responsible for unhealthy hair?
What is the reason behind unhealthy growth of hair?
Why can’t you grow long hair, even if you really want to? And most importantly, not just long, but also healthy, so that the master in the beauty salon does not shake his head when you sit down in a chair. Let’s talk about the most common mistakes in hair care and ways to speed up healthy hair growth.
- Lack of proteins-If you don’t get enough protein, your body will begin to conserve them, releasing much less for hair growth. Hair loss becomes noticeable two to three months after the protein intake is reduced.
- Hormonal Imbalance-Two out of three men under the age of 60 suffer from baldness, this is due to the peculiarities of genetics and male sex hormones.As per the scientific researches, the imbalance of hormones responsible for the hair growth is lesser in females than men. Hormonal variance during menopause in women can also steer to hair loss.
- Anemia- One in ten women between the ages of 20 and 49 is anemic due to iron deficiency. Impaired blood circulation to the scalp and cervical spine also leads to hair loss.
- Frequency of hair washing- The fat that makes hair look good is called sebum, and it is the substance that is responsible for strengthening and providing nutrients to the scalp and hair. If you wash your hair daily, you will eliminate this natural fat that the body produces to strengthen hair and allow it to grow healthy. Clear the coil as much as possible, and reduce the maximum frequency to once every two days.
- Heat tools- It is really tempting to master the rebellious hair with dryers, irons and curling irons, but all these tools can be counterproductive if the goal is to achieve long and full length hair. The extreme heat damages the hair, causing it to burn, break and open the ends.
- Stress–Any stressful condition of the body – after surgery, accident or serious illness – can cause hair loss. Hair lives according to a programmed cycle: a growth phase, then a resting phase and a shedding phase. So, any stressful situation breaks this cycle, and the phase of loss occurs earlier.
- Hair manipulation- Excessive hairstyle manipulation, such as tight braids, curling hair, using chemicals to straighten it, hot oils or heating electrical appliances, cause irreparable damage to hair. All these tricks can affect the hair roots, which means that at some point the hair will stop growing.
- Heredity-Androgenic or androgenetic alopecia is the female variant of male pattern baldness. If women in your family at a certain age have receding hairline, this may be waiting for you. But, unlike men, women, as a rule, do not completely go bald – their hair thins in the central part of the head, later the process spreads to the lateral surfaces.
- Birth control pills-Sometimes birth control pills can cause hair loss. If someone in your family has suffered from Alopecia (It is an autoimmune condition which attacks on hair follicles that may be brought by severe attacks), be careful with such things. And in general with hormonal drugs.
- Instant weight loss- Sudden weight loss is stressful for the body, even if you yourself are happy with the result. Moreover, if the result of losing weight is a lack of certain vitamins – a direct path to hair loss.
- Hypothyroidism-Hypothyroidism is a disease caused by an insufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. This small gland, located under the larynx, secretes hormones necessary for proper metabolism, growth and development. A lack of these hormones can lead to hair loss.
- Pregnancy-Pregnancy is a phase in women’s life that can lead to hair loss. Moreover, the problem most often makes itself felt after the birth of the child.
Signs and Symptoms of Unhealthy Hair
The long and shiny hair is beautiful and flattering to virtually anyone. Getting it, however, is not always as easy as sitting down and waiting for it to grow. Accept new habits when you take care of your hair and change certain aspects of your lifestyle. Many people suffer from hair loss. But how do you know if the situation is getting out of control?
Consider various symptoms to know about this situation
- As we have discussed above hair loss mainly effects the hair scalp , but in some condition it can even cause hair loss of entire body like Eyebrows,
Eyelashes, Beard, Nose hair, and Pubic hair. This Condition is also known as Alopecia universalis.
- Gradually thinning of hair on the scalp, especially at the crown of the head is one of the common indicator of hair loss.
- Early graying of hair is also a symbol of unhealthy hair.
- A large amount or clump of hair remains on the comb.
- Intense Itching, tenderness and peeling of the Hair scalp.
Herbal Remedies for Hair Loss
Hair growth is a cyclical process, so moderate and gradual hair renewal is the norm. There are about 100 – 150 thousand hair on a woman’s head, a loss of 1% is a healthy process according to scientific studies. They can be found on hairbrushes or clothing. Loss of hair in whole strands during styling or washing indicates a problem. So to resolve this Planet Ayurveda is here. Planet Ayurveda serves the best effective herbal remedies articulating pack by the name of Hair Care Pack for Ayurvedic treatment of malnourished hair.
All these Herbal Remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural, and vegetarian. This Herbal Remedies for Hair Loss contain the best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All medicines are free from any additives, chemicals, starch, color, and yeast. These are safe to use whether, by men or women, it will be equally effective.
These Herbal Remedies are Free From Any Side Effects.
Hair Care Pack Includes
- Go richh protein shampoo
- Radiant skin hair nail formula
- Hair growth formula
- Go richh hair conditioner
- Go richh hair oil
1) Go richh protein shampoo
Go richh protein shampoo is an effective hair cleanser that removes the dryness of hair scalp without fleecing excess moisture.
Direction: -Apply appropriate quantity to wet hair & scalp. Massage this shampoo in circular motion & rinse well with water
2) Radiant skin hair nail formula
Radiant skin hair nail formula is a perfect blend of herbs like manjishtha, pittapapda, ghritkumari and chirayta. These ingredients will help you to get long, shiny, and smooth hair. These capsules are made by standardized extracts of these four herbs, wonderfully packed in 100 percent vegetarian capsule shells that are free from any chemical or additives.
Dosage: -2 capsules twice a day, with plain water, after Meals.
3) Hair growth formula
Planet Ayurveda also provide magnificent blend of herbs like Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Bhringraj (Eclipta prostrata), Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica) and Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri). These herbs are helpful in generating new hair and penetrating the hair scalp. It is a natural supplement that improves strength, texture, and overall health of hair and scalp too.
Dosage: – 2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meals.
4) Go richh hair conditioner
Go Richh Hair Conditioner contains elements that are known to smoothen out frizz and strengthen the hair. It provides the best results if used with Go Richh Hair Shampoo.
Usage: -Gently apply conditioner on wet hair from base to tip after shampooing. After that leave it for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
5) Go richh hair oil
This herbal oil is made by Planet Ayurveda to take care of all kinds of hair problems. This special oil contain herbs like Palashbeej (Butea monosperma), Bhringraj (Eclipta prostrata), Amla (Phyllanthus emblica), Shikakai (Acacia concinna),Henna (Lawsoniainermis), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Nimbu ras etc which help in penetrating and clears the dirty particles on scalp. It provides protection to scalp from dandruff, fungal infections, and split ends. This natural oil contains 100% herbs without any additives which act pleasantly on our hair without disturbing the hormonal balance.
Usage: – Apply hair oil evenly every night. Massage the scalp gently for 5-10 minutes minimum. Leave it overnight. For better results, you can also take a wet towel after applying oil and enfold it for at least 1 hour. Apply oil in such a manner that oil will affect the entire scalp. Wash hair the next day.
From the above article, we came to know that having long healthy hair is not going to be a dream anymore. Doing naturalistic solution is the best solution for peaky hair problems, as it doesn’t have any side effects and its results are also long-lasting. Planet Ayurveda Herbal treatment will help you in having long, shinny, problem-free hairs.