Women face more fertility issues these days than women decades back. Fertility issues are more common nowadays with changing lifestyle and dietary habits. As in back decades females are more conscious of their health as their lifestyle is too good they won’t eat anything that will harm their health but nowadays the eating as well as lifestyle habits are disturbed that is the leading cause for fertility issues nowadays. But we are here with the solution that will make your body healthy and fine to conceive a baby.
Firstly discuss what is infertility- infertility is a condition in which a male or female is unable to reproduce a child after trying up to a one year of regular unprotected sexual intercourse. Now let’s talk about female fertility issues. As in earlier decades females don’t eat any kind of unhealthy food and even their lifestyle is not influencing their health. Stress and depression is also considered as the major cause of infertility in females. No proper nutrition intake is one of the causes as in today’s diet female intake fast food, packed and canned foods that are not enriched with any sort of nutrition. Also females are almost in a working field from 9-5 jobs so they do not have enough time to achieve a good lifestyle. Don’t worry, we are here to provide you with some healthy tips and herbal remedies that will improve your body so that you will achieve great health to bear a child.
Causes of fertility issues nowadays in younger women
The major cause of infertility is ovulatory disorder and the reason behind this is even unknown. Certain lifestyle and dietary habits are the major cause behind this. Let us discuss what food and lifestyle habits affect fertility.
Some of the dietary and lifestyle habits are
- Foods that are having increased sugar levels like white rice, mashed potatoes, donuts, French fries, pumpkin, cornflakes, etc.
- Caffeine products can lead to infertility. If you are intake more than 300 gms per day that can increase the chances of infertility. If someone is facing this problem, they must avoid caffeine in their day today life.
- Frozen, Packed and canned foods are rich in trans-fat. Also avoid these food items that are rich in trans-fats.
- Cheese made from unpasteurized milk as it contains listeria- a bacteria that has a capability to affect the uterus.
- Smoking and tobacco use deteriorate your ovaries and reduce your eggs prematurely that can lead to fertility issues so it’s better to avoid smoking in your lifestyle.
- Alcohol intake increases the risk of ovulation disorders so if you are facing this problem you must avoid alcohol.
- More vigorous exercise can inhibit ovulation and deplete the production of progesterone hormone.
- Toxin exposure such as pesticides, fertilizers and any other toxins are harmful for fertility.
- Excessive intake of oral contraceptive pills
- Delayed conceiving process- as in today’s criteria all are busy in their day to day life so they avoid to conceive a baby this thing hampers their body to get conceived later on as the age is the main factor that is responsible for fertility with increasing age there is decrease in the quality and quantity of eggs.
Diseases that leads to fertility issues in females
What dietary and lifestyle changes will improve your fertility?
- As we read earlier trans-fats are found to have a negative impact on fertility so you have to avoid food items that include trans-fats. So consider switching bad fats with the good fats that include fish, almond butter, peanut butter and sunflower butter, seeds like flax seeds and chia seeds. Avocados are also included under good fats.
- A healthy breakfast: breakfast is the most important meal of the whole day so doesn’t skip it. Consume a healthy breakfast so that you will prevent yourself from general day to day issues.
- Maintain a healthy weight: a healthy weight helps in balancing hormones and will cure your ovulatory disorder. A healthy diet and exercise patterns are must to be followed to accomplish a healthy weight. Dietary and lifestyle changes depend upon how much extra weight you are carrying. Don’t exceed the exercise, it will give you negative effects.
- Stop alcohol and smoking intake as it affects the hormone levels and which in turn will affect the life of eggs so must avoid these consumptions in your lifestyle.
Herbs that act as a good supplement for female health
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) is a great supporting herb for females and a best fertility tonic for females. Along with it boosts up the immunity and stress hence treats stress and immunity related fertility along with that it balances the hormonal levels that are also helpful to treat fertility. The main issue with females in conception is to conceive, shatavari promotes conception and hence cure the fertility issues and support healthy pregnancy.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a magical herb for females of all ages. It shows great results in physical as well mental health. Some females face fertility due to obesity, ashwagandha also plays a great role in this condition by managing the stress, food carvings and other issues that act as a road for weight loss. It reduces stress and leads to a good mood and good sleep, sleep in turn normalizes the hormone levels. Along with that it improves the blood flow and enhances sexual potency.
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) is a natural herb that deals with PCOS inducing fertility. Insulin resistance is the major factor that causes PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), cinnamon helps in reducing insulin resistance hence curing PCOS. As PCOS get cured, infertility gets cured automatically.
4. Castor oil
Application of castor oil on the lower abdomen induces the stimulation of the lymphatic system and the circulatory system as well. Improving these systems will improve reproductive functions also.
Herbal remedies for female health
As we learnt earlier the effects of certain herbs that are beneficial for women to improve their reproductive health which in turn will improve the chances of fertility. Now let’s take a view on certain herbal remedies that will help you in improving your reproductive health. Planet ayurveda has been working in the field of ayurveda for years. They produce a number of herbal remedies for the wellbeing of the patients and even for preventing a person from suffering from a disease. For each and every condition they provide you with different remedies in this article as we are studying about female health so we will now discuss some herbal remedies that are beneficial for female health.
Herbal remedies by planet ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides you with a female wellbeing pack that helps females to get over their fertility issues as well as day to day problems along with you must have to take care of your diet and lifestyle habits. They provide you with herbal remedies properly formulated under the guidance of M.D. ayurveda doctors. All the remedies are 100% vegetarian and made for the wellbeing of the healthy and the patient. These remedies are free from any type of additives as well as synthetic materials. Let’s take a look at the female wellbeing pack.
Female wellbeing pack
- Brahmi capsules
- Female health support
- Gleaming skin, hair, nails formula
1. Brahmi capsules
Brahmi capsules are made up of standardized extract of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri). Brahmi is a great herb for calming the mind and keeping you away from stress. Hence it is useful in stress inducing fertility issues. It also supports a good sleep as we know that sleep in turn is responsible for better hormone levels.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice daily after meals with plain water.
2. Female health support
These formulations consist of three herbal ingredients- lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), ashok (Saraca asoca) and shatavari (Asparagus racemosus). All these herbal ingredients are beneficial for female health in any reproductive age. Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) is quite useful for the females that are facing pregnancy issues due to PCOS. As in PCOS male hormone levels are more as compared to female hormone levels that will hinder the maturation and release of eggs.
Lodhra helps in proper maturation and release of eggs so that you may conceive a child. Ashoka (Saraca asoca) is considered as the best drug for female wellbeing. It shows positive effects on the inner lining of the uterus and ovaries as well. Both these female reproductive parts play an important role in women getting pregnant so if females have healthy ovaries and uterus. Also it has great estrogenic activity so it balances the female hormones and gets rid of certain health issues that are responsible for fertility issues like- menorrhagia, abnormal uterine bleeding and even PCOS. Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) influence the levels of estrogen as it manages the estrogen levels so it plays a great role in managing fertility issues.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
3. Gleaming skin, hair, nails formula
This herbal formulation consists of 4 herbs- manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia), pit papda (Fumaria officinalis), sariva (Hemidesmus indicus) and aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis). A great herbal remedy that improves a female’s health by purifying blood, improving hormone levels, and reducing stress. On curing all these issues you will be able to conceive a baby.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day with plain water after meals.
Female health is a great concern nowadays. A female should take care of herself as she represents the center of the family’s overall health. Ensuring her health has access to quality care that leads to improved health of the upcoming child. Here in this study we shared some of the factors that are harmful for female health along with certain facts and remedies that will improve the female wellbeing. So females kindly add these facts in your day to day life to improve your wellbeing and to improve your fertility life to be blessed with a baby.