Everybody’s dream has long, luscious hair that is dark. Keeping your hair healthy in the modern world is difficult. Malnutrition, pollution, and stress all have a direct impact on hair health. All around the world, it is now a widespread issue. It’s common to lose 50–100 hair strands at a time. When it exceeds 100 hair strands per day, there should be cause for alarm. For the hair to remain healthy and become more beautiful, it is crucial to provide regular care. One of the most typical issues that both men and women experience is hair loss. Redensyl is an alternative hair loss treatment. Alopecia, the medical term for hair loss, is the loss of hair from any area of the body, including the head. One of the distinguishing features of mammals is their hair, which is a protein dietary supplement that grows from dermal follicles. An in-depth discussion of hair loss’s ayurvedic component as well as its origins, symptoms, and effects will be covered in this article.
Redensyl, an alternative to hair transplants, has 7 compounds that promote hair growth. Dihydroquercetin-glucoside (DHQG), a recently identified chemical, is present in it. It is made of plant-based extracts that target the hair follicle stem cells and promote cell division. Since it is organic, non-hormonal, and stimulates cellular growth, it is the first cosmetic ingredient that will relieve your symptoms and has anti-inflammatory properties. Amino acids are what make up the protein in hair and are thought to enhance hair growth.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE CONTRIBUTING CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
- Deficiency of vitamins
- Poor diet
- Acute illness
- Deficiency of iron
- Excessive use of dyes, bleaches, lacquers, and other products with a chemical base.
- Thyroid disorder
Redensyl is a natural hair growth product, making it a secure method of hair growth. Pure plant extracts makeup Redensyl’s composition. Redensyl has no commonly reported negative effects as a result of these organic ingredients. Redensyl is composed of:
- EGCG 2
- Zinc Chloride
HOW IT HELPS HAIR GROWTH
Our hair goes through three stages during its development: anagen, catagen, and telogen.
- Anagen: It is the hair growth phase.
- Catagen: It is the transitional phase.
- Telogen: It is the hair loss phase.
Redensyl has a four-step action when use
- Redensyl makes sure that hair grows more quickly: Pure plant extracts are found in the hair restoration and hair growth serum Redensyl. It works by promoting the first stage of hair growth to stimulate hair follicle cells and revive the hair division process. The telogen phase, the word used to describe hair loss, is under its control. Redensyl targets the hair follicle stem cells and promotes hair development when the biological ingredients, such as DHQG and EFCG2, are mixed with water, zinc, and glycerin.
- Redensyl slows down hair loss: Your hair starts to fall out during the telogen phase of the hair cycle. The premature resting phase that hair follicles come into is what causes hair loss. Redensyl can lessen the effects of the telogen phase, including decreased hair loss. Redensyl supports the growth of thicker hair by nourishing the hair. Your hair loss will be better than before.
- Redensyl strengthens and thickens hair: Redensyl results in speedier, stronger, and quicker hair development. Redensyl gives supplements to your scalp and hair follicles and expands the bloodstream to your scalp. Fed hair follicles bring about stronger hair strands.
- Redensyl increases hair density: Redensyl prevents hair thinning by boosting hair density, assuring thicker and stronger hair. The anagen phase has an 8.9% rise in hair growth. The anagen phase of your hair cycle is the stage where hair cells divide quickly, causing the creation of new hair.
In Ayurveda, an imbalance in energy is what causes hair loss in both men and women. Hair thinning and shedding are brought on by body type and a lack of vitality. However, damaged Pitta dosha and Vata damage, together with a lack of Pitta dosha, lead to hair loss from the scalp. Damaged Rakta and Kapha can obstruct the opening of the hair follicle and prevent the creation of new hair. The primary factors for indralupta (hair loss) are triadoshas and rakta dushya. Hair loss is a result of an excess of Pitta dosha. Smoking excessively and consuming excessive amounts of alcohol and caffeine raise Pitta dosha levels in the body. Hair is considered a sub-tissue of bone tissue (asthi dhatu) in Ayurveda. Some people think of it as a waste product (shukra dhatu) from reproductive tissue. As a result, since bone tissue and hair are strongly related, it is necessary to use medicines that aid in promoting bone tissue for healthy hair. Foods and drinks that are salty and sweet are crucial in this regard. Similarly, sweet and spicy substances are advised to strengthen shukra dhatu. Therefore, nutrients and a balanced diet are required for healthy hair.
- People who are Vata-dominant typically have thin, brittle, dry scalp hair.
- People with a strong Pitta energy tend to have straight, brown hair.
- People who are Kapha dominant typically have thick, heavy black hair.
Ayurveda offers several dietary, lifestyle, and herbal recommendations to battle any external causes that hinder hair growth, restore the hair’s natural condition, and encourage hair growth.
AAHAR – DIET AS PRESCRIBED BY AYURVEDA
According to Ayurveda, hair growth is both an internal and exterior process, which is why food is so important for general hair health.
- Eat amla in all forms whether it be chutney, pickles, or confectionery. Your dermatologist will stay away if you eat an amla every day.
- Make sure your digestion is in good shape. According to Ayurveda, the majority of ailments stem from poor digestion.
- The health of your hair will significantly improve if you incorporate Chayawanprash into your diet.
- Get checked to see whether you are lacking in any minerals, such as iron, calcium, or vitamin D. If so, make sure to take the appropriate supplements.
- For healthy hair, you must consume proteins in your diet.
VIHAR – LIFESTYLE AS PRESCRIBED BY AYURVEDA
- To treat secondary hair fall, identify the underlying causes, such as hypothyroidism, hormonal imbalances, etc., and have an Ayurvedic physician address them.
- Lower your stress levels. In the long run, increased stress slows hair development and causes hair thinning.
- Hair fall can be greatly reduced by oiling your hair two to four hours before washing it. You can use hair oils like Neelibhringadi oil and Bhringraj oil.
- For the pores, sweat it out. Your scalp pores will be opened up by a daily 30-minute activity, which will subsequently promote hair growth.
- Washing your hair twice a week after oiling it and using the suggested hair packs would much assist.
HAIR IMPROVEMENT COMPONENTS
The literature on Ayurveda offers a variety of herbs that support healthy hair. The term “Keshya” conjures up the phrase “Keshaaya hitam yat tat.” It denotes that which is advantageous to hair. So, there are three ways to think about the goodness of hair:
- KESHA SANJANANA: whatever promotes hair follicle development.
- KESHA VARDHANA: anything that encourages hair development or makes hair thick and dense.
- KESHA RANJANA: that which gives hair a deep black shade.
SOME USEFUL HERBS IN HAIR LOSS
- BHRINGRAJ (Eclipta alba): A traditional miracle plant that is highly recommended for producing long, silky, and strong hair is Bhringaraj, often known as “false daisy” in English. This plant, which is a member of the sunflower family and is known by the nicknames Karisalankani in Tamil, gunta Galagaraaku in Telugu, Kesuriya in Bengali, Kannunni in Malayalam, and bhangaro in Gujarati, is extensively used around the world due to its enormous advantages for hair and general health. This herb has Keshranjaka property. Oil formulation from this herb promotes hair growth and cures baldness. It treats dandruff and scalp itchiness. It reduces hair fall. It stops premature greying of hair. It also treats scalp infections.
- NEELI (Indigofera tinctoria): It acts as a natural solution to hair fall. It enhances hair quality. It prevents the greying of hair. It promotes hair growth. It makes hair stronger. The greatest Ayurvedic herbal oil for hair development and a healthy scalp is Neeli with the addition of Bhringraj (Neeli Bhringraj oil).
- JYOTISHMATI (Celastrus paniculatus): It cures and soothes the skin while removing dryness and fading scars. Because it is good for hair, the oil is frequently used as a hair tonic. Because of its antifungal properties, Jyotishmati is applied to the scalp to help decrease dandruff, which encourages the growth of healthy hair.
- AMALAKI (Emblica officinalis): It might encourage hair growth. It can shield the hair from harm from the outside. It might lessen hair loss. A flaky scalp may be balanced by it. Amla oil has conditioning properties.
- JAPA (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis): Flavonoids and amino acids are abundant in the hibiscus flower. The former aids in stimulating dormant follicles and boosting blood flow in the scalp, while the latter aids in keratin formation, which gives your hair a natural gloss and texture. Hibiscus can also be used to treat hair thinning and hair loss issues.
- KUMARI (Aloe Vera) (Aloe barbadensis): Fatty acids, amino acids, and vitamins A, B12, C, and E are all present in the ghrit kumari plant, which is essential for having healthy hair. Scientific research demonstrates that Ghrit Kumari can help control dandruff and greatly reduces scalp itching, inflammation, and spots.
- BHUMIAMALAKI (Phyllanthus niruri): Through the suppression of 5′-reductase enzyme activity, niruri containing lignans and terpenoids can promote hair growth. Its potency is sheeta (cold).
- VATAMA (Badam/Almond) (Prunus dulcis): Almond oil softens hair. It strengthens and repairs hair. It could make your hair grow. It treats scalp conditions.
- METHIKA (Fenugreek) (Trigonella foenum-graecum): Methi seeds are widely applied topically to treat thinning hair and other related issues including dandruff or an itchy, dry scalp. They hold the key to strong, glossy hair growth.
- KAMALA (Lotus) (Nelumbo nucifera): Similar to a normal lotus flower, blue lotus provides important advantages for hair. It restores the hair’s tensile strength, elasticity, and strength by strengthening the hair.
- HARITAKI (Terminalia chebula): The ability of haritaki to enhance hair health makes it incredibly important. It is effective in treating conditions including dandruff, itching, and hair loss that affect the scalp. It purifies the hair follicles, gets rid of dirt and impurities, and encourages hair growth as a strong component of Triphala.
Herbs that work well together to create a powder for hair wash.
- Powders of Reetha, Triphala, Bhringraj, and hibiscus can all be combined in equal amounts. This can be used to wash hair and as a hair pack.
- Once a week, a hair mask made from a combination of Amla, Reetha, and Shikakai can be used by soaking the ingredients overnight and blending them into a paste. You can also include Aloe Vera which is used to nourish your hair, Hibiscus which is used to give shine and thickness to your hair, and Sandalwood powder which gives coolness to your hair.
Your hair will be nourished by these packs, which will also give it gloss and smoothness. Always remember to prepare the hair packs with cold water.
HERBAL REMEDIES BY PLANET AYURVEDA FOR HAIR LOSS
Based on the basic purpose of Ayurvedic products as outlined in Ayurvedic literature, Planet Ayurveda is an ISO-certified company. The Planet Ayurveda formulations are free of antibiotics and other medications, and it has no negative effects on the body. The products manufactured by Planet Ayurveda are all-natural and additive-free. There are numerous advantages of the Hair Care Pack without any negative side effects.
HAIR CARE PACK
- GO RICHH PROTEIN SHAMPOO
- GLEAMING SKIN, HAIR, NAILS FORMULA
- HAIR GROWTH FORMULA
- GO RICHH HAIR CONDITIONER
- GO RICHH HAIR OIL
1. GO RICHH PROTEIN SHAMPOO
This shampoo is an Ayurvedic cosmetic item that is made up of an extract of Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Glycerin, Methyl Lactate, extract of Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Bangicid 90 cosmetics, extract of Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica), extract of Aloe vera and many more. Antiviral and antibacterial activities are present in aloe vera. It has a huge supply of amino acids and proteolytic enzymes that are effective at promoting healthy scalp and hair development. It also helps to control shedding and lessen hair loss. Additionally, it has moisturising properties that help with proper hair conditioning and the avoidance of dehydration. A medicinal herb called bhringraj aids in the treatment of dry scalp. If used frequently, this plant is also used to treat baldness. It has cooling properties that lessen stress and hair loss. This herb is incredibly helpful in reducing hair loss brought on by stress. This herb is also reputed to preserve hair colour. To encourage hair growth and lustre, jatamansi is frequently included in hair oils. It also makes hair lustrous and silky. This shampoo properly nourishes both the scalp and the hair. Additionally, it makes hair thicker and reduces hair loss.
Application: Use the right amount of this shampoo on your damp hair and scalp. Circularly massage the area and thoroughly rinse.
2. GLEAMING SKIN, HAIR, NAILS FORMULA
These are polyherbal capsules that are made up of Ghrit kumari (Aloe barbadensis), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) and many more. It aids in the removal of toxins from the body, feeds the skin, hair, and nails, and strengthens the hair. It increases immune function results. It promotes general health maintenance. All tissues are also relieved of excessive heat by it. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, and antioxidant effects. Additionally, it purifies the blood and treats eczema, acne, and other skin conditions.
Dosage: 2 capsules with water, two times a day.
3. HAIR GROWTH FORMULA
These are polyherbal capsules that are made up of Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), and many more. It helps to balance the body’s tridoshas, speeds up metabolism, and promotes healthy circulation. increases the texture of hair and produces new hair roots. It balances the body’s psyche’s Satva, Rajas, and Tamas forces. It aids in reducing anxiety and stress. It improves memory and contains a lot of vitamin C.
Dosage: 2 capsules with water, two times a day.
4. GO RICHH HAIR CONDITIONER
This conditioner is an Ayurvedic cosmetic item that is made up of an extract of Reetha (Sapindus mukorossi), an extract of green tea (Camellia sinensis), Walnut oil (Juglans regia), and many more. It helps to provide strong and bouncy hair and supports healthy hair follicles. It completely shields the hair and gets rid of dandruff. It possesses antifungal and antibacterial activities. It may help to decrease the flakiness of the scalp. This helps to increase circulation because amla is included in it. It assists in delaying the premature onset of grey hair due to its strong antioxidant content.
Application: Apply gently along the length of damp hair from root to tip after shampooing. Give it a two-minute break. Thoroughly rinse.
5. GO RICHH HAIR OIL
It is a polyherbal oil formulation that is made up of Shikakai (Acacia concinna), Indrayan beej (Citrullus colocynthis), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Almon oil (Pterocarpus santalinus), Chandan (Santalum album), Corn oil (Zea mays), Sesame oil (Sesamum indicum), and many more. This oil helps to encourage hair development and relaxes blood vessels to allow for healthy hair growth.
Application: Every night, apply hair oil. Using 5 to 10 ml of oil, you can gently massage the scalp.
Great hair doesn’t occur by chance; it happens due to the product you use. To prevent hair damage brought on by the harsh chemicals included in hair care products, it is crucial to make the appropriate selections. The health of the hair is at risk if the shampoo is abrasive, stripping, and has few nutrients. To improve the attractiveness of hair, Planet Ayurveda has created the Hair Care Pack. For the best results, you can consult Ayurveda experts at Planet Ayurveda.