January 18, 2017
Dietary Supplement to Gain Weight Naturally
Individual who are underweight are at risk of poor health. Too little weight can contribute to a weakened immune system, fragile bones and feeling tired.
A person is considered to be underweight in case their body weight is 10-20% less than the average expected for one’s height, age and sex. If the body weight is less by 20 % or more than ideal body weight, the individual is utterly underweight and is an issue of high concern.
People who are underweight typically are not getting sufficient calories to fuel their bodies and also suffering from malnutrition, because of unavailability of enough vitamins and minerals from their food.
What are the causes of being underweight?
Insufficient food intake both in quantity and quality is a very common cause for being underweight and other being psychological and physiological reasons.
- Psychological factors like mental illness or Depression.
- Anorexia nervosa where a person refuses to eat adequately.
- Irregular eating habits.
- More physical activity compared to increased food intake
- Vomiting and diarrhea leading to mal-absorption
- Conditions like fever in which appetite is poor
- Hormonal imbalance as in hypo or hyperthyroidism causing underweight
Ayurvedic View in Weight Gain
According to Ayurveda View, vitiation of vata dosha is responsible factor for underweight condition.
Health issues linked to underweight
- Hampered growth and development.
- Fragile bones because of vitamin D deficiency and calcium along with low body weight can result in weak bones and osteoporosis.
- Weak Immune system.
- Anemic conditions may develop.
- Low body weight in women may resultin irregular periods, lack of periods and infertility.
- Hair loss, dry, thin skin and teeth health issues may also result.
Herbal Treatment for Weight Gain
WEIGHT GAIN FORMULA
An effective herbal formulation for people with underweight problem. This Herbal formulation is natural way to gain weight without any side effects. This weight gain capsules help to increase weight by regulating the metabolism of the body along with that it improves endurance, stamina and increases weight.
This herbal remedy for underweight shows the good results in the people. This product is prepared with use of differentsuitable herbs that work in combination to provide strength to body, improve the muscle tone, muscle weight and size and convert extra fats into muscles and this way help in weight gain.
Various Herbs Used in the Formulation of Weight Gain Formula
1. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera):- Ashwagandha is rejuvenative in nature that maintains appropriate nourishment of the tissues, predominantly of muscle and bone.This herb is a way to gain weight naturally because of its property to strengthen the nervous system as stress is also the cause of thinness. Ashwagandha is an herb that is effective torevitalize body tissues and decreases body fatigue and increases muscular endurance, thereby enhances body’s ability to maintain physical as well as mental stamina.
2. Haritaki (Terminalia chebula):– Haritaki is effective in balancing the vata dosha the foremost cause of underweight according to Ayurveda. Haritaki is quite effective to improve the digestive fire and this way supportive in absorption of nutrients in the body. It has properties to recover the digestion and enhances appetite and therefore resulting in a healthy body and muscle mass. It even upgradesbody energy and immunity.
3. Bhibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica):- Bhibhitaki is very nutritious herb that is enriched with essential vitamins like Vitamin C, minerals like selenium, manganese, potassium, iron and copper, and protein which is beneficial in weight gain. It also cures loss of appetite and improves immunity.
4. Amalaki (Emblica officinalis):- Amalaki is nutritional herb which is a part of Weight Gain Formula, holds rejuvenating and anti-oxidant properties and also rich in Vitamin C, which provides proper nutrient to the body and helps in weight gain. It is efficient in boosting immunity and metabolism. Its complete action on body brings gain in weight in healthy way.
5. Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare):- Saunf is efficient herb for various problems like loss of appetite, abdominal pain, and worms in abdomen and eating disorder (anorexia) which are linked to underweight condition. It improves theses conditions and bring about increase in body weight.
6. Jeerak (Cuminum cyminum):- Jeerak is an herb having useful properties like it helps to boost up the immunity,improves digestion and help in enhancing appetite which further results in weight gain.
7. Vidanga (Embelia ribes):- Vidanga is rejuvenating herb that helps to maintain good health and provides energy to body.
8. Pippali (Piper longum):- Pippali is very beneficial in keeping the digestion and metabolism healthy as well. It helps in transportation of nutrients and removes wastes from body. It has property to enhance immunity of the body. It also improves the appetite by increasing basic metabolic rate (BMR), thereby helps in weight gain.
DOSE: – 1 capsule, two times in a day with plain water after meals.