Get Instant Relief in Piles with 4 Best Ayurvedic Remedies
Piles or Hemorrhoids is a painful condition in which the veins of the lower end of the rectum get inflamed and enlarged. These are swollen veins found in and around the anus and rectum and can be either internal or external. The sensitive veins cause rectal bleeding which may flare up into a full-fledged infection.
Cause & Genetic factors
- Hemorrhoids is more common in middle and old aged people or those who experience chronic constipation.
- The straining caused during constipation is the primary cause of piles.
- Genetic factors are also associated with piles at times.
- Obesity and unhealthy diet are another major factor leading to piles.
Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoids show visible symptoms like bleeding from anus during or after bowel movements, intense itching around the anus, painful or itchy swelling or lump near the anus, painful bowel movement and leakage of stool in some cases.
According to Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic medicines are holistic in nature, as they address the condition of mind, body and spirit, all together.
- According to Ayurveda, imbalance of any of the doshas (vital energies: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha) leads to disorder in the body.
- Those who are pitta tend to experience inflamed bleeding hemorrhoids that are soft and red, those who are Vata tend to experience severe pain, constipation and black hemorrhoids that are rough to touch, while those with Kaph nature may have poor digestion and light color hemorrhoids which are slippery and soft to touch but large in size. Ayurveda, aims at balancing the doshes to treat a disease.
Best Ayurvedic Remedies To Treat Piles or Hemorrhoids
- Planet Ayurveda offers the Best Ayurvedic Remedies to Treat Piles in the form of PILES CARE PACK which includes a collection of 4 excellent products namely Sanjivani Vati, Vara Churna , Pile Off Capsules and Kanchnaar Guggal.
- Planet Ayurveda also offers Nirgundi Oil and Drift Ointment to treat Hemorrhoids too.
- All the medicines are prepared under supervision of Ayurvedic doctors.
- The product constitutes effective Ayurvedic herbs like Guduchi, Shunthi, Amalaki, Pippali, Haritaki, Vidanga, Shuddh Bhalltaka, Vacha and Shuddh Vatsnabh that help in fixing faulty metabolism. Since constipation is the root cause of Piles, Sanjivani Vati is the best.
- Ayurvedic remedy that helps in improving digestion , so that the stool remains soft and does not cause straining or pressure on the veins leading to bleeding.
- The recommended dosage of Sanjivani Vati to treat Piles is 2 tablets three times a day , preferably after meals.
- The product in the form of powder, is an herbal supplement containing Haritaki, Amalaki and Bhibhitaki that helps with cleansing the toxins out of the body and treating problems like gas, acidity, constipation.
- It helps in controlling piles as it is an effective stool softener and regulates the acid mechanism.
- Vara Churna is also a popular anti-aging Ayurvedic remedy.
- It has anti-inflammatory and healing properties too.
- The recommended dosage of Vara Churna to treat Piles is one spoon two times daily with warm water, preferably after meals.
Piles Off Capsules:
- These capsules are prepared from Haridra, Trikatu, Sajji Kshaar, Nagkeshar and Choti Harar.
- The formulation works towards shirking the pile mass, relieves pain, bleeding and itching in the area.
- The capsules help in stopping the bleeding associated with piles.
- The recommended dosage of Piles Off Capsules is 2 capsules twice daily preferably after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul tablets are prepared from Kachnaar Bark, Guggul, Adrak, Varuna, Haritaki, Bibhitaki, Amalaki, Maricha and Pippali and is considered the best remedy for any kind of uncontrolled growth in the body.
- This herbal preparation has the ability to shrink the pile mass /lump within first few doses.
- Kanchnaar Guggul rejuvenates the affected area and is an overall nourishing product for the body.
- It helps in reducing the swollen veins or mass which induces discomfort.
- The recommended dosage for Kanchnaar Guggul in treating Piles is 2 tablets twice daily preferably after meals.
- All the products from Planet Ayurveda are 100 % safe and natural. The formulations are prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality.
- The pack taken together helps to eradicate the piles from its root.
- All these medicines are very effective in treating all types of piles, dry pile or bleeding piles. The right combination of natural herbs supports the overall colon health.
- Nirgundi Oil and Drift Ointment helps in soothing the swelling and redness or inflammation around the anus.
Foods to Eat and Foods to Avoid
- The simplest way to cure piles is to increase the intake of water to make the digestive system smooth.
- It is recommended to consume salads like cucumber everyday right after breakfast.
- The best vegetable to include in diet for piles patient is Carrot.
- Carrots have anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which helps in curing piles.
- They are also rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin K which are known to improve vein health.
- Piles patient should eat fiber rich food and exercise daily. They should quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- All spicy and fried foods should be avoided.
Tips to Treat Hemorrhoids at Home
- The best home remedy is to take figs on daily basis.
- Soak a handful of figs in warm water overnight and consume it next morning on empty stomach.
- Fruits like Jambul, Dried Figs, Amalaki and Papaya are best natural stool softeners.
- Though Piles is not considered to be a very serious problem and it generally disappears on its own, but at times surgical procedures are required to remove piles.
- It is always good to treat the problem of piles using natural therapies of herbs before it gets too late.