April 5, 2018
The Magic Of Nature – Health Benefits of Pure Shilajit
- Shilajit is also known as mineral pinch.
- It is a wonderful gift given by the nature to human. Basically, shilajit is a tar like thick substance and most commonly found in the Himalayas, Tibet Mountains, Altai mountains, karakuram.
- Ayurveda, the ancient and traditional system of medicine which uses shilajit in the treatment of several diseases. It consists of minimum 85 minerals(ionic form), humic acids and triterpines.
- Shilajit is composed by 2 words i.e., shila and jit. Shila means having the properties of rock and jit means any tarry substance.
- In its natural form, it is present as a bituminous substance. It is compost of gummy and organic matter.
- In Sanskrit, it is known as shilajatu, silajatu or shilajit. It is also known as asphaltum(botanical name).
- The shilajit is found in a huge amount in the Himalayan mountains.
- Shilajit is rich in nutrients like humic acid and fulvic acid and minerals. That is why the humic acid and fulvic acid are added into soil so as to achieve better plantation.
- Nowadays, it is also known as weakness destroyer. Shilajit contains dibenzo alpha pyrones in it which is a strong antioxidant and helps in the protection of brain as well as nerves from damage by free radicals.
- According to some researches, it is proved that by adding shilajit, coenzyme Q10 levels got increased by 29% which helps in energy boosting.
- Another study was done in which individuals were given a daily dosage of 200mg shilajit extract for 15 days. As a result of which individuals feels more energetic. Due to this reason, shilajit is considered as energizer bunny component.
What are the Health Benefits of Shilajit ?
Traditionally, it was believed that shilajit can be used as a medicine and general restorative tonic as it helps in maintaining good health and in fighting against variety of diseases. It was also used as a medicine to cure common cold. It was also suggested to boost sexual performance and health. As per the Ayurveda, shilajit is considered as true rasayana which do not require any modifications and is already available in the healing form. The Major and Important Health Benefits Which You can not Ignore:-
In case of aches, sore, arthritis and rheumatism, shilajit is amazing and beneficial.
Daily usage will show better results.
Mind and Memory
It helps in increasing memory, ability to focus on a particular task and comprehension due to its nootropic properties.
The minerals present in the shilajit helps in conduction of nerve impulses and nerve signals in the body.
According to some researches and studies, it is believed to increase the male as well as female fertility. For females, it is good for qualitative egg formation as well as for better menstrual cycle regulation. It was noticed that after taking shilajit for 8 weeks regularly, sperm count and sperm quality got raised, in males. For human sexual sphere, it is helpful and can be used as a dietary supplement.
It also helps in raising vigor and stamina.
Reduction of Stress
It helps in balancing stress causing hormones because of its androgen-like properties.
It also helps in making easy for your mind and body to cope up with the stress signals in a calmer and healthier way.
It helps in keeping the mind and body relax.
It also acts as a stress buster.
As a Immunity Booster
In double-blind placebo tests against common cold, it is proved to be effective over and over again. It acts as immunity booster, as it helps in boosting the immune system and in this way helps in fighting and getting rid of many diseases.
- Its antioxidative properties helps in flushing toxins out of the body and making our body healthy.
- It is also used by some people as a dietary supplement because it is rich in anti-oxidants.
- As it is rich in anti-oxidants, it is beneficial in rejuvenating cells of brain.
- As shilajit is rich in anti-oxidants and minerals, it helps in keeping healthy mind as well as healthy body.
- It helps in improving metabolism of the body due to the presence of trace minerals.
- The active ingredients present in the shilajit helps in increasing metabolism as well as in cell rejuvenation.
It helps the diabetic patients by lowering the increased blood sugar.
It helps to lower and decrease the joint inflammation as well as pain due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties.
Shilajit helps in scrapping and removing the extra fat which is accumulated in the body. It is believed as an excellent herb in the obesity and weight loss.
It helps in maintaing balance in body fluids as well as body electrolytes because of the presence of trace minerals in it.
It can be used as a supplement due to its natural rejuvenating properties. It works as anti-aging by giving strength to bones and nourishment to the bones.
Shilajit, according to ancient ayurvedic system helps the body in several ways. It should be used in the form of dietary supplement. It has showed its support in memory, mood, vital nutrient’s absorption, energy, sharp intelligence, balanced blood sugar, optimal oxygenation and detoxification of the body for several years. As per Ayurveda, it is considered as king of herbs as it acts as anti-diabetic, anti-aging, anti stress, anti asthmatic and anti arthritis. It is considered as a wonderful agent in the weight loss. It also helps in increasing self confidence. It is used world wide due to its huge benefits.