July 20, 2016
Herbal Remedies and Supplements for Weight Loss
At the time when people are very health conscious and are particular about the calorie intake like they have never been before, obesity is one of the biggest health problems that the people across the world are facing right now.As per the data of World Health Organization since 1980, the worldwide population has more than doubled.
Though being obese is something that people take lightly and considered it a general problem without any kind of harmful consequences, the study reflects the opposite.It says most of the population worldwide lives in countries where being obese kills more than people than being underweight.Most of us associate obesity problem with the physical appearance, but it does more harm to your body than just making you look fat.
It is condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fat that is harmful for the health. One of the basic reasons that lead to obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and calories utilized.Likewise there are many other reasons that contribute to obesity.
Some of them are:
Fat foods: Knowingly or unknowingly we consume more dense food when we eat from outside than the homemade food. Especially fast food are more in harmful calories and only contributes in making the problem worse.
Less physically activity: Though the human race has invented various devices for its conveniences but the technology also has its demerits. Advancement of devices has only cut our physically activity to half contributing to overweight.
As obesity is the biggest health problem currently, various solutions are also available in the market.Since all the age groups and class is affected by obesity, people who can afford it are ready to give anything to get slim.It is understood that if there is a demand, there is always a market that claims to give you ‘perfect’ solution to your problems.
There are many products available in market like sauna belts and various kind of formulation but they have not proven to be effective in any way.If you are looking for an effective and natural way for preventing and controlling obesity, then opt for herbal products.
Having said that there are many firms in the market that claims that they have the genuine herbal products but make sure that you are approaching a authentic and registered company if you are looking for herbal remedies for obesity.
Planet Ayurveda is an herbal products manufacturing company that is known for its authenticity and effective products worldwide.It provide Wonderful Weight Loss Herbal Remedies that is high in demand for its cure in the case of obesity
Let’s take a look at the constituents of Herbal Combo Pack.
- Trim Support: The constituents of this product helps in reducing the absorption of excessive sugar by kidneys and intestine and also the production of sugar in the liver. The whole process in turns helps in lowering the blood sugar concentration and insulin output. Now for getting the energy, the body will look for the fat stored in the adipose tissues which directly leads to loss of weight.
- Garcinia capsules: This capsules helps in slowing the production of fat in the body resulting the cells to work for the energy at a faster rate. Garcinia is also used as a food preservative. It has proven to be an effective herb in the treatment of obesity.
- Guggul capsules: It is considered the best herb in controlling the cholesterol levels in the body. It is produced by the stem of small shrub that is native in India and the name of that shrub is Commiphora Wighti.
- Stholyantak Churna: This formulation is very rich in vitamins, minerals and natural oxidants. It also acts as an detoxifying agents for the digestive system that regulates metabolism and improves blood circulation. The ingredients used in this formulation are Arjuna, Triphala, Ashok, Kalmegh, Brahmi, Chitrak, Babool, Agnimantha.
In addition to this one should make some changes in their lifestyle and include some healthy activity.
- Reducing stress level by engaging in recreational activities.
- Making exercise a part of your daily routine.
- Opting for mixed fruit and raw vegetable salad.
- Drinking a lot of water.