How to Control High Blood Pressure – Hypertension
High Blood Pressure is getting common these days and we can say its one of the common complaint which can be done by any age group. The definition of blood pressure medication- The pressure made by blood on the walls of arteries while flowing through them. It can be systolic blood pressure-Is the pressure in the blood vessels when the heart contracts and send the blood to the arteries.
Diastolic Blood Pressure – It is a pressure in the arteries when the heart rest between the pumping of blood. In other words, we can say- Hypertension is described as raised blood pressure on the walls of arteries, both systolic and diastolic.
What is the Normal Range of Blood Pressure?
- The normal BP is 120/80mm Hg, which may vary depending on age and sex. In Hypertension Systolic BP raise to or above 140mm Hg and Diastolic raise to or above 90mm Hg.
- Our eating habits play an important role in managing one’s health condition. What we eat is not proper or healthy, doesn’t suit our body leads to many health issues. Same goes with high blood pressure, the diet and lifestyle should be appropriate.
So let’s discuss the diet to have a healthy and normal blood pressure which can keep us far from High blood pressure.
- When one feels sudden headache, weakness and dizziness- it can be due to fluctuation in the normal blood pressure. It can be high or low. The older or the aged people face the problem of high or low BP more commonly.
- Some people take medication to immediately control the high blood pressure and some believe in home remedies and ayurvedic treatment. One who is suffering from high BP should be aware of the diet that should be followed along with the treatment. Today through this article we will explore the diet for maintaining normal BP.
The Normal and healthy BP-120/80 mm Hg, which may vary according to the age, sex and health condition of a person.So when the blood pressure (BP) is high its called Hypertension/ High blood pressure and when its low is Hypotension/ low blood pressure. When our blood pressure is high, our heart has to work hard for the supply of blood which can result in the weakness of heart. When one knows and eats the right and healthy diet than can’t stop the development of this disease.
When one faces these Symptoms Should take the Consultation
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Visual changes
- Blood in the urine
- Weakness and blurred vision
- Difficulty to speak and understand anything
- Feeling of heaviness and pain in the chest
The Healthy Diet that has to be followed in High BP
- The food should be rich in magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Green vegetables, lentils, beans, onions, garlic, almonds, and oranges. These nutrients are adequate.
- Daily eat fruits and 3 to 4 walnuts and almonds 7 to 5should be added in the diet.
- Fruits- Apples, guava, pomegranate, banana, melon, grapes, eat pineapple,, and papaya.
- Garlic has anti-lipid, anti-cholesterol, and blood thinner property which makes it healthy to be eaten in high BP. Every morning on an empty stomach eat 2 buds of garlic for 3 months. This measure seems to control BP.
- Citrus fruit, lemonade, soup, coconut water, salad, soy, edible linseed, and black gram.
- Spinach, cabbage, goose foot, apple gourd, pumpkin, green leafy vegetables and pumpkin can be taken asyour high blood pressure diet and exercise along with it
- The water intake should be good. 8 to 10 glasses of water must be drunk.
- Soybean oil should be used for cooking food as it is a good remedy for high blood pressure.
- Intake of salad in your diet is very healthy. Add onions, tomatoes, radish, carrot, cucumber, and cabbage in the salad. It will help in keeping BP normal.
- Low-fat milk and buttermilk can be taken without adding salt in it. If one is having high blood pressure should include omega-3, walnut, linseed, and almonds in their diet.
The Diet that has to be stopped in high BP
- Intake of salt should be less
- Taking too much coffee and tea can be the reason for high BP
- Cooking should be done without salt to avoid and manage symptoms of high BP
- Avoid taking- Azinamoto, baking powder, baking soda, and sauces
- Avoid packed food
- Fatty and greasy food should be avoided
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and smoking
The reasons which lead to high blood pressure are-
- Disturbed lifestyle
- Age factor
- Unhealthy eating habits
- Kidney failure
- Genetic reason
- Too much physical exertion
Planet Ayurveda offers an herbal pack which is made by the combination of herbs. These are pure and natural recommended by CEO and founder of Planet Ayurveda. The herbs used in this pack have the potency to manage and treat the Hypertension / High Blood Pressure. The pack is HYPERTENSION CARE PACK
What are the Best Herbal Remedies for HYPERTENSION
- It is a herbal tea and one of the bestselling classical products by Planet Ayurveda. This herbal tea is the formulation of herbs- Terminalia Arjuna, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Boerrhavia diffusa and Ficus religiosa. The main ingredient of the herbal tea is Arjuna tree bark. Arjun Tea is a natural supplement which can be used daily and this is used as a health beverage to support the circulatory system and maintain healthy cholesterol levels in the blood.
TOTAL HEART SUPPORT
- This is in the form of capsules and is made by the combination of standardized extracts-Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna), Ashwagandha (Withania somniferum), Brahmi (Bacopa monieri) and Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis). These capsules help to maintain the heart muscles and support the nervous system .
- It is again in capsule form and is a natural supplement which supports the digestion and maintains the health of the stomach and the intestines. These herbal capsules are made with the combination of- Praval Pishti, Akik pishti, Jawar mohra pishti, Kamdudha ras, Mukta pishti, and Giloy satva.
SARPAGANDHA GHAN VATI
- It is in tablet formula and is a single herb formulation- Sarpagandha (Rauwolfia serpentina). This herbal plant contains alkaloids, carbohydrates, glycosides, flavonoids, phenols, resins, tannins, saponins, and terpenes in it. This herb is given with a combination of other herbs and it supports healthy blood pressure.
- . Sarpagandha Vati is very effective in maintaining a healthy sleep pattern and helps in maintaining healthy circulatory system.
- Arjuna Tea – 1 cup once daily.
Total Heart Support – 1 capsule twice daily after 30 mins of the meals.
- Pitta Balance – 1 capsule twice daily after 30 mins of the meals.
- Sarpagandha Ghan Vati – 2 tablets twice daily after 30 mins of the meals.
- Taking healthy diet along with HYPERTENSION CARE PACK is the best way to avoid high blood pressure also control and manages the raised level of BP.