October 21, 2016
Natural Treatment for Diabetic Neuropathy – How to Cure
With the progression of diseases, there is hardly any person who is unaware about the role of Ayurveda in the treatment of ailments. Treatment of diabetic neuropathy is very effective since ages in Ayurveda. Hence the Natural Treatment for Diabetic Neuropathy is a reliable and safe way to overcome this disease. It is the complication in which nerve damage can occur if one have diabetes. Burning and tingling in the arms and legs may be an early sign of nerve damage in the diabetic neuropathy. For the dietetic patients it is important to go for blood tests after a specific periods of times.
To cure the diabetic neuropathy naturally, Mother Nature has blessed us with the various herbs. These herbs help to nourish the nerves which are damaged by diabetic neuropathy. Moreover these herbs help to manage the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy in a natural way without causing any adverse effects on health. These herbs also help to resolve the weakness in body which is due to diabetic neuropathy.
Herbs like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Mustak (Cyprus rotundus), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Chavya (Piper chaba) identified in Ayurveda which are quite good in the treatment of diabetic neuropathy naturally.
What is diabetic neuropathy?
It is a type of nerve damage which occurs if one has diabetes. High blood sugar (glucose) causes the damage to nerve fibers throughout your body, but in diabetic neuropathy mostly damages occur in the nerves of legs and feet. Loss of limb, deformities in joints itself, unconsciousness, low blood pressure, digestive problems and sexual dysfunctions are the complications associated with diabetic neuropathy.
What can be symptoms of Diabetic Neuropathy?
The signs and symptoms of diabetic neuropathy may vary, on the basis of type of neuropathy and which nerves are affected.
- A tingling or burning sensation
- Sharp pains or cramps
- Weakness in muscles
- Numbness or reduced abilityto feel pain
- Foot problems like deformities, ulcers, infections and joint pain
- Loss of balance
- Severe pains
- Unawareness due to low blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia)
- Urinary tract infections or urinary retention.
- Constipation, uncontrolled diarrhea.
- Slow stomach emptying which results in nausea, vomiting, bloating and loss of appetite.
- Difficulty swallowing
- Erectile dysfunction in men.
- Vaginal dryness and other sexual problems in women
- Problems regulating your body temperature
- Changes in the way your eyes adjust from light to dark
- Increased heart rate even when you’re at rest
- Increased or decreased sweating
- Sudden drop in blood pressure
Natural Treatment for Diabetic Neuropathy
In Ayurveda there are three energies – vata, pitta and kapha which represent a healthy body. Whereas imbalance of any of three energies results in health issues. According to Ayurveda imbalance in vata and kapha is considered as root cause of diabetic neuropathy.
Planet Ayurveda offers “Diabetic neuropathy care pack” for the treatment of Diabetic Neuropathy. This herbal pack contains the three herbal products. All the herbs present in herbal product help to balance the vitiated vata and kapha doshas. These herbal products are 100% and completely safe for the use. On the other hand, these products are free from the use of any chemical, preservatives, starch, color and yeast.
List of products
- Ashwagandha capsules
- Shilajit capsules
- Chanderprabha Vati
1. ASHWAGANDHA CAPSULES:
- Ashwagandha capsules are prepared from the pure extracts of herb Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). This herb has the great medicinal importance and considered as the world’s best adaptogenic and stress busting herb. This is powerful herb for body and mind. This herb is very useful in diabetic neuropathy as it helps to maintain the strength and stamina of body.
- Ashwagnaha is considered as an effective natural Ayurvedic treatment for diabetic neuropathy. It helps to manage the symptoms which are associated with diabetic neuropathy like fatigue, pain in calf muscles, weight loss, loss of sensation in feet, sharp pains around shoulders and neck region. Use of this herb also helps to overcome the sexual weakness, erectile dysfunction which is due to diabetic neuropathy.
DOSAGE – 1 capsule two times in a day with plain water after meals.
2. Shilajit capsules:
Shilajit capsule are also considered as the useful natural treatment for diabetic neuropathy. These capsules are obtained from the shilajit (Asphaltum) which is dark brown color dark mineral substance found at higher altitudes. Shilajit helps to increase the body’s stamina against stress and also helps to overcome the weakness in body due to diabetic neuropathy.
DOSAGE – 2 capsules, twice in a day with plain water or milk.
3. Chanderprabha Vati:
Chanderprabha vati an amazing blend of 23 herbs which are given below. This is 100% pure natural product and free from any side effects.
- Shilajit (Asphaltum)
- Guggul (Comniphora mukul)
- Sharkara (Sugar )
- Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Mustak (Cyprus rotundus)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Chavya (Piper chaba)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Sarjikashaar (Sodium carbonate)
- Yavkshaar (Potasium carbonate)
- Saindhav lavan (Rock salt)
- Suvarchal lavan (Sodium sulphate)
- Vida lavan (Black salt)
- Danti (Baliospermum montanum)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Tejpatta (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
Benefits – Herbs used in the formulation of chanderprabha vati are quite beneficial in the treatment of diabetic neuropathy. These herbs together help to nourish the nerves which have been damaged due to diabetic neuropathy. These herbs in the combination also help to balance the vitiated vata and kapha doshas which are root cause of this disease. These herbs help to maintain the strength and stamina in body. These herbs also help to overcome the sexual weakness, erectile dysfunction in diabetic neuropathy.
Dosage– Two tablets two times in a day after meals.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid processed and junk foods.