Planet Ayurveda Rose Toner For Gorgeous & Youthful Skin !
TONER TIPS FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
The first question that comes to our mind is WHAT IS TONER, WHAT DOES TONER DO TO OUR SKIN & WHY DO WE NEED THIS EXTRA STEP?
Toners are water-based liquids composed of some specific active ingredients like plant extracts and essential oils. Toner is an essential step to add to your skin care routine to maintain poreless and smooth skin as well as used to balance your skin’s pH level but this step is often ignored by many people.
Toners are most essential and necessary for people with oily or acne-prone skin or for people who wear makeup or other heavy products like sunscreen and want extra cleansing or for those who want to add extra radiance to their skin.
Choose the right toner to all skin types.
ROSE TONER by PLANET AYURVEDA is best facial toner which is free from harsh astringent ingredients, alcohol, and fragrances.
We understand that choosing a new product is a little daunting and at the same time perplexing as well. But if you’re using the wrong formula then there are chances that toner can make your skin dry and itchy.
ROSE TONER by Planet Ayurveda is made from natural ingredients and protects the skin against bacterial attacks.
We shouldn’t overlook the benefits of face toner as it is helpful for acne-prone skin too. Facial toner is also one of the few skincare products that specialize in balancing your skin’s natural pH (power of hydrogen) level. Your skin is naturally acidic, with a pH balance that falls to 5.5. After you wash your face with your regular cleanser, your face becomes more alkaline, once your skin pH level goes above 5.6, the acid mantle (skin first layer of defense) gets compromised, which makes your skin more prone to damage and inflammation as it will make your skin vulnerable to bacteria and infection. ROSE TONER by PLANET AYURVEDA makes your skin work overtime to restore the balance back to normal
Using ROSE TONER by PLANET AYURVEDA balances your skin texture and qualities
- Rose Toner preps your face for better absorption of the ingredients that are present in the face cream you apply.
- For acne-prone skin, choose ROSE TONER by PLANET AYURVEDA. This will leave your skin clean and glowing. It can be used even for sensitive skin
- Applying a few pumps of ROSE TONER by PLANET AYURVEDA to wipe your face off will remove oil and shrink the appearance of pores.
- As it tightens the pores, it will ultimately reduce the penetration of impurities into your skin
- Unlike other alcohol-based toners in the market, ROSE TONER by PLANET AYURVEDA is alcohol-free and will help to bind your skin moisture.
- It will restore the balance of pH level
- Formula researched and developed by our Ayurvedic Experts of PLANET AYURVEDA
If you have acne-prone or oily skin, our Rose Toner is the natural product you need as the pores in your skin connect to oil glands under the skin. These glands produce an oily substance called sebum and when the follicle pore gets clogged, oil gets trapped and a pimple or acne occurs.
We get past the notion that Toner is only useful in oily skin but our Rose Toner removes residual oil and dirt and will improve your skin texture by restoring the moisture balance. It doesn’t aggravate the dry skin
Our product is specially made for all skin types for calming and soothing.
Rose Toner by Planet Ayurveda is manufactured using ingredients:
- Mint Oil (Mentha piperita)-Pudina
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis)
- Rose Oil (Rosa Domestica) – Gulab
- Iscagaurd PEG
- Rose Extract (Rosa Domestica) – Gulab
Peppermint is an aromatic herb known for its distinct aroma and medicinal value and a refreshing cool flavor. Being highly popular, this herb has been a part of ancient medicinal practices.
- A small zit spoils the appearance of our whole face. Mint is completely safe and known to get acne problems from its root as peppermint has soothing and cooling abilities that rejuvenate the skin.
Green Tea Extract
Green tea benefits can be enjoyed both as a beverage and applying on the skin in order to get a healthy skin. Green tea is known to be an effective antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, protecting the skin from environmental contaminants and it is also considered to be an anti-aging and excellent for acne-prone skin.
Since ancient times Rose petals were known for nourishing the skin. If you sip on gulkand (the sweet preserve of rose petals) which is made up of roses then start using rose on your skin too. Rose has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce the redness on irritated skin. It also helps to get rid of eczema, dermatitis, dryness, and acne. Rose Toner by PLANET AYURVEDA is the best way to incorporate rose in your regimen in order to achieve glowing skin
Rose Toner by PLANET AYURVEDA contains the essential oil of Roses which makes your dry skin hydrated, minimizes the appearance of scars, and reduces signs of acne.
How to use ROSE TONER – PLANET AYURVEDA The Right Way
- Dampen a cotton pad with 3 to 4 pumps of ROSE TONER by PLANET AYURVEDA helps to wipe off all the excessive oil and dirt out of your face
- Clean your face with “De Grease Face Wash by Planet Ayurveda” which is suitable for all skin types
- After cleansing, exfoliate with “Green Essential Gel Scrub (Green-Tea Aloe) by Planet Ayurveda” that removes the dead skin cells from the outer layer of the skin
- Again follow the very first step of using a dampen cotton pad with 3 to 4 pumps of ROSE TONER by PLANET AYURVEDA to achieve a tighter and glowing skin
- Always follow these steps with Rose Honey Natural Face & Body Cream which not only hydrate your skin but also makes its supple and soft
Introducing this quick and effortless toning step to your everyday skincare routine will change the texture, tone and overall health of your skin