In this world, for every debility and sickness, creator God gave herbs which can counter and manage the problems. The matter is just to explore the properties of these natural herbs.AYURVEDA is a great healing system that provides herbal care since ancient times. Ayurveda always payoff side welfares, not side effects. Exploration of life is what Ayurveda is. Ayurveda is an entity which has indispensable characteristics and properties of nature used to provide good, healthy life and cure to various ailments.
Ayurveda comprises all the elements together air, earth, water, fire and space mingled to provide three doshas of Ayurveda on which whole ayurvedic treatment revolves around. These are vata, pitta and kapha. Ayurveda helps to treat many problems and serious disorders. One of the severe problem in today world is Diabetes Mellitus means too much sugar is there in the blood. Diabetes is well known disease in Ayurveda. In Ayurveda, it is known with the name of and Madhumeha. It is majorly known to be related with kapha dosha. In Ayurveda there are about 20 classes of diabetes, 10 because of kapha, 6 relates to pitta and 4 due to vata. This ancient health system provides the ayurvedic treatment for diabetes.
Many of herbs and herbal formulations are there to provide ayurvedic treatment for diabetes. In the ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, herbs tend to pacify doshas, due to which this problem occur, manages and cure other causes of diabetes. Above all, first we should have some knowledge about what diabetes is?
Diabetes overlay the world with its harmful effects. It is not just a raise in the blood sugar but many other severe long term complications such as damage or failure of nerves, kidney, eyes and heart, also arise due to diabetes. So it is very important to manage the problem of diabetes.
What do you know about diabetes?
Diabetes, a term describes a chronic malfunction which happens either due to insufficient working of pancreas, makes pancreas unable to produce insulin or body cannot properly use the produced insulin. What is this insulin? Insulin is a hormone which tends to manage and regulate blood sugar levels. So there is problem in the insulin production or usage, problem in the levels of sugar present in the blood. Insulin is very important ingredient to take food glucose and use it as a fuel to provide energy. Generally, hyperglycemia or can call as the condition of raised blood sugar, includes major effects of unbounded diabetes and its long term effects can lead to serious ailments.
Types of Diabetes
TYPE 1 DIABETES-This kind is also known as insulin dependent diabetes. It is a state of autoimmune diseases. It is a condition in which body own immune cells attack pancreas. This damages the working process of pancreas beta cells which are responsible for producing insulin.
- Due to these problems, pancreas cannot produce insulin.
- Other problems which can create type 1 diabetes is heavy alcohol consumption, surgery or genetic causes.
- It generally occurs in childhood, known as juvenile diabetes.
TYPE 2 DIABETES-It is non-insulin dependent diabetes. In this form, insulin is formed in the body but the problem occurs in the insufficient usage of insulin.
- It arises due to over-weight and inappropriate physical activity.
- It arises 95% in adults.
GESTATIONAL DIABETES-In this kind of diabetes, there is presence of glycaemia and high sugar level but below the diagnostic range of diabetes. This occurs in pregnant women during pregnancy.
- It produces complications in pregnancy and at the time of delivery.
- The children of this kind of diabetic patient are on high risk of diabetes than other.
Symptoms of diabetes
In type 1 symptoms can appear more quickly and severe from that of type 2 diabetes.These symptoms can be:
- Feeling very hungry
- Dry and pale skin texture
- Changes in the vision
- High urination
- More chances of infection
- Sores that heal slowly
- Loss in weight
- Ketone bodies in the urine
- Increased chances of vaginal infections
Major issues related to long term diabetes in a patient:
There is a network of small blood vessels in the body which nourishes the brain, nerves, eyes and kidneys. Many of the vessels get damage due to diabetes and it became the reason of many severe diseases such as diabetic neuropathy, diabetic nephropathy, retinopathy, heart attacks and strokes.
How the diabetes can be diagnosed?
Blood tests can estimate the condition of diabetes. These blood tests are glycated hemoglobin (A1C) test, random blood sugar test, fasting blood sugar test and oral glucose tolerance test.
The problem of diabetes can be treated and managed naturally.
Diabetes and Ayurveda
Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes is possible. As the major cause of diabetes in Ayurveda is aggravated kapha. There are herbs in Ayurveda with great importance. With the use of these herbs and their herbal mixtures problem of diabetes and its causes can be managed. It has great benefits as it improves not only physical health but also calms mental stress. The Ayurveda is 100% natural, so it do not cause any kind of side effects.
Planet Ayurveda introduced a care pack for diabetes which contain herbal formulations to combat the problem of diabetes.
DIABETES CARE PACK is a combination of different herbal formulations.
- Bittermelon Capsules
- Dia-beta Plus
- Fenugreek Capsules
- Madhumehantak Churna.
- Fenugreek is known as methi in hindi. It contains phytochemicals like iron, sodium and various kinds of alkaloids.
- It helps to balances all kinds of Doshas: vata, kapha and pitta. It is very helpful in controlling blood glucose levels.
- As it controls blood glucose levels, so helps to maintain the state of diabetes.
DIA-BETA PLUS CAPSULES
- This is a herbal formulation helps to combat and manage the condition of diabetes.
- This is a mixture of various herbs. These herbs are
- Gurmaar states which kill the sugars. It contain phytochemicals like resins, calcium, amino acid constituents and more.
- It helps to maintain kapha-vata diseases. It is a great remedy for both types of diabetes and shows great effect to manage blood sugar levels.
- It contains alkaloids, glycosides, oils and glycoproteins.
- It maintains the blood sugar level and very helpful in eradication of type 2 diabetes.
- It contains euginol and other phytochemicals which helps to regulate blood sugar levels. Due to which this herb is also the part of this formulation.
- Other herbs in the formulation are Ashwagandha and Saptrangi. These plants also managethe diabetes.
- It is also famous with the name of karela. It contains phytochemicals like polypeptides, alkaloids, glycosides and glycoproteins. It is also rich in vitamins like vitamin A and C.
- It is very useful in controlling blood sugar levels and maintains diabetes.
- It is a blend of various herbs and very useful in treating diabetes.
- Churna contain herbs like Saptrangi, Vizaysaar, Gurmaar, Darulhadi, Neem Patra, Methi, Jamun, Karela, Tulsi, Sadabahar and Babool
All these herbs has vital chemical components like various kinds of alkanoids, vitamins, glycoproteins, euginol and many more. All combine to give very effective treatment to eradicate diabetes.