Diabetes occurs when the body produces inadequate insulin or the body cells become unresponsive to insulin. This is a long term problem that gives rise to high blood sugar level. As per survey there are many people suffering with this disease and the problem is becoming very common. Diabetes is classified into different types:
Let’s Discuss The Types of Diabetes in Detail:
Types of Diabetes
Type 1 Diabetes
- In type one the body stops producing insulin.
- The patients suffering from this type needs to take insulin through injections.
- It is advised to take regular blood tests to check and maintain proper blood glucose level.
- This mostly happens in early adulthood or during teenage.
Type 2 Diabetes
- In type two diabetes, the body produces insulin but that is not sufficient for proper functioning or we can say that the cells do not react to insulin.
- This problem can be controlled by reducing weight.
- Otherwise it is a progressive disease and can become worse.
- This type of diabetes occurs during pregnancy due to presence of high level of glucose in blood. In response he body in unable to produce enough insulin.
- This creates difficulty in transporting all the glucose into the cells that increases the level of glucose.
- This can be controlled with better diet and exercise.
- If uncontrolled can lead to complications during child birth.
- Blurred vision
- Abdominal pain
- Weight loss
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive urination
- Numbness of feet and hands
- Emaciation of body muscle occurs
- Fasting glucose test- this is a blood sugar level test and is usually taken in the morning before eating. The level should be less than 126mg/dl else it may indicate diabetes.
- Oral glucose tolerance test- In this test, the patient is made to drink a beverage containing glucose and after every 30-60 minutes glucose level is observed in the blood.
- A1C test- It is a normal blood test that shows average blood sugar level.
- Mental health
- Heart problem
- Foot complications
- Eye complications
- Skin complications
- Gastro paresis
- Gum diseases
- Hearing loss
- Erectile dysfunction
- Healing of wounds
It can be controlled by injections of insulin or insulin tablets.
- As we know this problem cannot be cut from its roots so there are alternative treatments that can be done using natural herbs and herb extracts that are hundred percent chemical free and do not contain any preservatives.
- It is also free from any side effects.
Natural Ways to Reverse the effects of Diabetes
Planet Ayurveda has formulated certain medicines for this particular problem using natural herbs and extracts that are considered beneficial to reverse the effects of diabetes and to get rid of its symptoms.
- Diabeta plus
- Bitter melon capsules
- Madhumehantak churna
- Fenugreek capsules
- Diabeta plus capsules have been formulated with a combination of the best herbs that work in a synergistic manner to support blood sugar levels and maintain health and wellbeing. These capsules naturally control blood sugar level and are considered efficient in controlling diabetic neuropathy.
Herbs Present in these Capsules
Gurmar contains gymnemic acid that is responsible for anti-diabetic affects and karela is known to have beta-carotene that is considered essential to manage diabetes in natural ways.
Bitter guard is also considered good for the eyes problem. This also helps to prevent blood related disorder.
- The capsules have to be taken on a daily basis and are meant to maintain blood sugar levels in the body.
- 2 capsules twice a day after meals.
Bitter Melon Capsules
- Karela, also known as Bitter melon is a very effective and very popular herb as per Ayurveda. It is very helpful in promoting healthy living and supporting overall health in patients of all ages.
- It helps to naturally support healthy blood glucose levels and is a great dietary supplement for regular usage.
- This is suitable for diabetes as it is low in fat and calorie content.
- 2 capsule twice a day after meals.
- Madhumehantak churna is well known for its properties that helps in maintaining blood glucose levels and supporting healthy pancreas. This churna is formulated using natural herbs that contain many properties that are beneficial for curing the problem of diabetes.
- 2 teaspoon two times daily with plain water after meals.
- Planet Ayurveda’s Fenugreek capsule is a great herbal supplement well known for its properties that is considered beneficial for the digestive system and helps maintain health. Fenugreek capsules are considered helpful for lactating mothers.
- It helps to reduce hot flashes and also increases libido. This herb has anti-inflammatory properties that work wonders in case of wounds plus it also consists of anti-arthritic properties.
- This herb has best anti-diabetic properties and is packed with one of the finest technology so as to ensure that best remedy is available to the people for the betterment of the patients .Regular use is best for treating the problem of diabetes, healing of wounds and arthritic pain.
- 2 capsules twice a day after meals.