Winters have begun and fresh Amla fruits have started to come in market. Amla is a wonderful plant with amazing qualities. Ayurveda has a detailed description of the properties and benefits of Amla. The English name of Amla is Indian gooseberry.
Today you will be given information about the benefits of consuming juice of amla in the morning on empty stomach.
Juice of one Amla contains vitamin C equal to juice of 3 oranges. Amla juice contains calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, vitamin B complex, protein, carbohydrate and abundant fiber which keeps the body fresh and healthy.
Advantage of drinking juice of gooseberry in the morning:
(1) Amla is a rich source of vitamin C. Skin becomes shiny by its intake. Due to its abundant anti-oxidant property, it does not affect the aging of the face by removing the dirt and toxins produced in the body. It removes pimples, acne from the face and gives it glowing look.
(2) Consuming its juice daily gives effective results in the chronic and severe constipation. It improves the digestive system and facilitates digestion.
(3) By taking Amla juice daily it boosts immunity. It is extremely beneficial in the winter as it takes care from cold, cough, breathlessness, and weak immunity etc. (but don’t take it if you have a cold as it is of sheet guna)
(4) Its consumption increases the power to control hunger, it affects metabolism and is helpful in reducing excess fat in the body; its intake can lose weight.
(5) Regular consumption of Amla juice is helpful in controlling your body’s cholesterol. Its daily intake increases good cholesterol in the body.
(6) Amla juice is a great blood-purifier (blood-purifier), it clears blood and helps in the treatment of many skin diseases.
(7) By consuming its juice, your hair becomes dense, dark, long, strong and shiny, which is a world known fact. Many oil, shampoo etc. have been formed from the Amla.
(8) Amla juice is said to be a boon for the eyes, Ayurvedic practitioners have been using many formulations produced from it for eyes disorders. Its use is very effective in treating glaucoma and dry eyes. Amla contains keratin which improves the vision of the eyes.
(9) The Amla is a powerful anti-microbial agent and prevents the disease from various types of bacteria. Calcium present in it strengthens the bones and protects them from problems like worms in the teeth.
(10) Amla is beneficial to the heart. Consumption of its juice prevents the growth of thickness of blood vessels, Amla reduces the blockage of arteries by enhancing good cholesterol i.e. HDL. It controls hypertension as it contains antioxidants, flavonoids, potassium, iron etc.
(11) Liver, which is the biggest gland in the body, regular consumption of Amla protects from jaundice, hepatitis if it does not work properly. Regular consumption of fermented juice can keep the liver healthy and strong.
(12) Amla has plenty of rich fiber and water. It shows anti-inflammatory properties. Fiber digestion is essential for the discharge of digestive juices so it helps in making digestion healthy. It also relieves from intestinal disorder (gastrointestinal disorder).
(13)The juice of Amla works like a urine enhancer, it improves urine volume and frequency. Through urine, the body’s toxic substances, uric acid, etc. go out and the Amla keep kidney healthy.
(14) The potassium contained in it strengthens the body’s nervous system and keeps the body’s nerves healthy.
(15) Amla help in increasing the fertility of women and in pregnancy. It increases the male fertility, strength and increases sperm count of men.
(16) Amla juice is a divine medicine for diabetic patients. There presents gelatinins, coralgins, and gallic acid etc which reduce the level of sugar in the blood, so the juice of Indian gooseberry must be taken in the morning.
(17) Acne and facial scars are removed by taking Amla juice regularly. The oxidizing agent found in it close the open pores.
(18) In Ayurveda it is said that regular use of Amla keeps away from the terrible disease like cancer. Because of the many vitamins and antioxidant elements found in it, these fruits are like an elixir and keeps the body healthy and young.
These all above uses are taken from Ayurvedic texts and are very useful.
You should also start fresh Amla juice in the morning from today.
- One person has to get juice according to one Amla which is approximately 15 ml.
- This juice is bitter and sour, so some people recommend mixing honey and drinking it until it is mixed with essential honey.
- Do not consume the juice of the market because it is mixed with preservative.
- If you have allergy to Amla do not consume it.
- Start with 15 ml at the beginning and then gradually get 30 ml.
- Grip fresh large raw herbs. Then squeeze the pulp juice into a glass vessel with sieve of it through big holes of it now in this juice, put warm water in almost double quantity and take the mixture on empty stomach every morning.
- Do not consume milk, tea, coffee before and after its consumption.
Use Amla in daily routine and you will always feel young and health