When the spring season comes, everything on this world cherishes. Trees, plants, animals, birds and humans. This season is a season of joy. It is a nature’s way of saying, “lets party”. But sometimes this happy journey unfortunately takes a wrong turn. A turn, where a person comes in contact with itchy and red eyes, sneezing, cough and running nose etc. this is called as seasonal allergies. These are generally happening around spring season. These allergies are very annoying for an affected person. There is a best way to treat the allergies, the natural and alternative remedies. These consists of homeremedies, herbs and mixture of herbs that known as great herbal remedies for allergy.
This herbal treatment comes under a class of medication and that class is known as Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an ancient medicinal form of India. This form uses all the elements of life i.e. water, air, space, earth and fire. Ayurveda shows its effect not only on suffered body parts but also on mind and soul. So it is a great healing medicinal field that inhibits stress levels, body ailments and mind imbalance. Ayurveda works on the basis of three natural constituents or doshas which consists of all the elements of life and control all body functions.
Ayurvedic view point of seasonal allergies
- In Ayurveda, the main cause of seasonal allergy is a toxin in the body, known as Amavisha. This toxin is formed due to Ama that is formed due to incomplete digestion. This ama can eventually travel to various organs or tissues in the body and just lodge there.
- If this ama cannot be flushed out through the body, this interacts with other organ, tissues and functions of the body. Here it settle down and develops into toxin, amavisha. On this allergens add extra effect. When these allergens interact with amavisha, a reaction is created that enhances the allergic reactions.
The seasonal allergies shows symptoms like
- Watery and itchy eyes
- Watery nose
- Itchy throat
- Ear congestion
- Postnasal drainage
- Shortening of breath
These allergies can be treated through natural and alternative remedies.
- In the class of natural remedies, Ayurveda plays a great role.
- Ayurveda has various herbs that can lower and maintain the seasonal allergies.
- This includes herbs and the combination of herbs that leads to various formulation, to treat allergic reactions.
- The herbs that helps to reduce the allergies are
This has various properties to treat seasonal allergies. This helps to lowers the eye reaction, cough, sneezing and many more symptoms.
This treats the symptoms like sneezing, cough and congestion.
This is known to consist of properties like anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant. These help to treat allergic reactions.
This herb is very useful to improve the strength and has properties like anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. These all things are helps to treat seasonal allergies.
- These herbs known as great herbal remedies for allergy.
- Except these other herbs that counter allergies are anantmool, shirish and vasa etc.
Planet Ayurveda has great fruitful herbal formulations that is known to contain these herbs.
These herbal formulations are:
ALLER- G- CARE CAPSULES:
- These are capsules formulated by planet Ayurveda which contains mixture of herbs that are very beneficial to treat the problem of seasonal allergies like swelling of eyes, congestion problems of nose and chest, vomiting, skin rashes and redness of eyes. These medicinal properties are due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant actions. This is a natural ayurvedic remedy for allergies.
The herbs present in these capsules are:
- Shrish (Albezzialebbock)
- Aswagandha (Withania sominefera)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Neem (Azadirachtaindica)
Dose – 2 capsules, two times a day after meals.
- Tulsi is enriched with properties like anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-allergic, immunity enhancer, anti-microbial and many more that help to treat the symptoms of seasonal allergies.
Dose – 2 capsules, two time a day after meals.
- These capsules are prepared from haridra, also known as turmeric. This herb is known to consist of anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-allergic properties that are known to treat infections like sneezing, rashes, skin itching, wheezing, running nose and eyes etc. This formulation is known as natural ayurvedic remedy for allergies.
Dose – 2 capsules, two times a day after meals.
- This churna consists of various herbs that are known to reduce the symptoms of seasonal allergies.
These herbs are:
- Shirish (Albezzia lebbock)
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica)
- Kantkari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Anantmool (Tylphora asthmatica)
- Twak (Cinnnamomum zeylanica)
- Bharangi (Clerodandrum serratum)
Dose – one teaspoon two times daily or use by making its decoction. Consume after breakfast and dinner.
- Except these natural remedies there are alternative remedies are also there that can helps to treat seasonal allergies.
- These alternative remedies include home remedies and appropriate foods in the problem of seasonal allergies.
- Citrus drinks are very helpful to treat seasonal allergies. Fruits like lemon, lime and oranges are citrus fruits. Make their juice and consume daily.
How to prepare the juice?
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges and lemon. Chill this juice for several hours. Stir it in the honey, add ice cubes and drink every day.
- Raw honey is very useful to enhance immunity and controls the symptoms of seasonal allergies.
How to use?
- Simply take honey up to one teaspoon every day.
Foods helpful to treat seasonal allergies:
- Apple cider vinegar
Foods to be avoided in this condition:
- Bottled citrus fruits And caffeine etc.