‘Weight loss‘ is the greatest problem the present world is facing. Physical activity has minimized in the last decade due to the easy availability of any product online thus making the whole world more lethargic. And there is a common jinx that physical activity makes you lose your status in public, but all this, in fact, is not true, you tend to go lazy and gain lots of weight and become obese, a dent in your physical personality.
Your diet and how well you move physically act simultaneously. The way you eat doesn’t matter and what matters is what you eat and how well you do exercise to maintain good health. Eating certain foods keep your abdominal area in control and doesn’t allow it to expand and makes you look chubby.
Such foods also have lots of nutrients that keeps your muscular power strong and your body feels more flexible. Even when you are dining outside or partying you don’t need to concentrate on healthy foods, ’cause once in a blue moon’ you can have some wrong food and it never affects your health as your blood sugar level is in a stable condition.
Don’t make it a habit otherwise it’s your body that has to face the music. Many experts believe in some foods that keep your weight in control, thus spurting up your metabolism.
What Diet You Should Eat to lose Weight?
- Not a single food works as a magic wand and makes you lose weight in seconds or minutes. There are many foods that need to be combined together to get positive results of weight loss.
- Most of these foods have one thing in common, all are rich in fiber and this thing makes you feel full for a longer time. And all have a low calorie count, you might eat a hefty sum of this food, but the calories in your body don’t enhance.
If you wish to lose weight. I prescribe the following diet;
- Avocados have an abundance of dietary fiber, monounsaturated fatty acids, phytochemicals and potassium. A study was done and it was found that people who did eat avocados had less circumference than the people who skip eating this green super fruit.
- Avocados have lots of calories in it, but its fat & fiber when combined can make you go slim. Add it in your salad, sandwich or taco night for a unique flavor and creaminess.
- Most of the other fruits have immense carbohydrates and avocados have lots of healthy fat. No doubt all contain mostly fat, avocados also contain a lot of water and fiber, thus making them less energy-dense than you might begin to think.
- Their fat content can increase carotenoid antioxidant absorption from the vegetables. They also contain many important nutrients.
2. Beans and Legumes:
- Some of the beans and legumes are very effective in losing weight such as lentils, kidney beans, black beans etc. These foods have a high dosage of proteins and fiber, these two make you feel totally hunky dory. They also have some resistant starch in them.
- The main factor that comes to the fore is that the majority of the people have difficulty in tolerating legumes, but first learn how to prepare them in the best ways and then proceed. When you have beans, they prove to be your friend while losing weight.
- Consuming both these foods also help in lowering the blood pressure, reducing the risk of any cardio-vascular problem and reduce the LDL cholesterol level. You can try having the beans in your daily home-made diet, soups, and salads.
- Yogurt is an excellent food that is filled to the brim with proteins, which prove to be great for your gut area and helps when you try to lose weight.
- It also contains fiber and probiotics that keep your gut bacteria in a healthy state, which is great to maintain your metabolism of the body.
- Go and eat Greek yogurt which reduces appetite and enhances satisfaction. But better remain alert that it should be available in the original form and no artificial sugar is added to it. If you wish to add sweetness, add some fresh sweet fruit to it.
- Some types of yogurt contain probiotic bacteria that enhance the functions of your gut area. A healthy gut can prevent leptin resistance, which is the main catalyst guilty of causing obesity.
- Be alert while choosing the right yogurt which is live and active in cultures, as other types of yogurt contain no probiotics.
- Choose a full-fat yogurt. Studies show that full-fat dairy and not low-fat dairy, and is linked with a reduced risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes over a long time. Low-fat yogurt usually contains lots of sugar, so it’s better to avoid it.
4. Fresh fruits:
- Fruits are generally ignored by fat people as most contain a sweet taste and making everyone think that they have sugar in them. But all are wrong as they contain a natural sugar that is not harmful to the obese persons.
- Instead of opting for sweet snacks that contain processed sugar, these help in losing weight. Thus you can reap in the benefits of fiber content and anti-oxidants.
- According to recent research it was found that people who become habitual in eating sweet fruits, had very less chance of getting obese and losing their original shapes.
- One who eats lots of fruits doesn’t have to worry about veggies and fiber intake, although eating fresh & organic fruits along with a healthy diet is the best strategy to stay fit & fine. Fruits do have properties, which make them weight-loss-friendly.
- They contain a low energy density and take some time to chew. Plus, their fiber content helps in restricting sugar from being released in a fast manner into your bloodstream.
- Only those people who may want to avoid or minimize fruits are those who are on a very low-carb ketogenic diet or have an intolerance.
Majority of the organic fruits can be an effective and delicious, in addition to a weight loss diet.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar:
- It has an immense popular name in the community of natural health. Mostly it is used in dressing or vinaigrette of the dishes to enhance their flavor, but some people dilute it by adding some plain water to it and drink it as a health drink.
- Many studies have shown it to reduce weight. If you take this drink along with your meals it will certainly reduce your appetite and your intake of calories, it makes you feel happy and totally satisfied with the rest of the day.
- Vinegar was also found to reduce the sugar level in the blood that zooms up after every meal, and has positive effects on your health in the long run
Other Fruits and Veggies
- There are many other fruits and veggies like popcorn, almonds, whole grains, cottage cheese, various kind of soups, boiled potatoes that also reduce weight.
- People in the current times believe more in gossip and are unaware about the facts that fruit and veggies contain the natural sugars, which never expand your abdominal area making you look a funny flabby, and thus making you go through the floor. All these fruits and veggies are going places these days.