It costs money to stay healthy but it’s even more expensive to stay sick. Being overweight carries a baggage of a lot diseases along with it. It gradually starts depressing you. Being overweight means having more body fat than the required level. Sedentary lifestyle and over eating are the most common causes of being overweight. Excessive weight alleviates blood pressure which further causes strokes. This also increases the chances of higher cholesterol, high blood sugar level, and cardiac disorders. We can keep our weight under check by eating healthy, exercising regularly.
AYURVEDIC POINT OF VIEW ON BEING OVERWEIGHT:
According to Ayurveda, our body is made of seven dhatus or Sapta dhatus which are Rasa[lymph], Rakta[blood], Mamsa[muscle], Meda[fat], Asthi[bones], Majja[Nervous system], Shukra[reproductive system/semen or ovum]. When a person becomes overweight the amount of Meda or fat increases and becomes excessively nourished whereas the rest of the dhatus get malnourished. It also results in Kapha accumulation. Aggravation of kapha abnormally damages the fat metabolism which causes obesity. Ayurveda offers many herbs which help in losing weight.
Here, at Planet Ayurveda, we offer THINNER YOU PACK which consists of 4 medicines which are 100% herbal and helps in shedding excess weight without any side effects.
- It is a pure herbal formulation which consists of standardized extracts of 3 herbs which burn fat efficiently. This supplement consists of three herbs which help in cutting down excess fat.
- Garcinia is a medium sized tree which can be found in parts of India and Southeast Asia. The peel of its fruit comprises of the chemical called Hydroxycitric acid and this chemical prohibits storage of fat, keeps appetite under control and also escalates the strength of exercising. Garcinia also speeds your metabolism.
- Nut grass is a sour, bitter, pungent, astringent and slightly non- unctuous herb. It is cool and dry. This herb has anthelminthic properties. It is considered to be the best nutritive and promotes digestion. This herb helps in cutting down on excessive fat and also balances excessive accumulated Kapha.
- Triphala consists of three herbs Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, and Terminalia bellirica. These herbs are very good for improving digestion and also help in detoxifying the body which also sheds the excess body weight. Triphala is also rich in vitamins and also boosts immunity.
DOSAGE: 1 capsule twice a day with regular water after meals.
- Stholyantak churna is a blend of powdered herbs which aid in losing weight effectively without any side effects. This herbal powder blend helps in detoxifying the body, reduces fat deposition, and enhances blood circulation. These herbs are rich in nutrients like vitamins, minerals, antioxidants. The list of herbs which are in this formulation also help in reducing Kapha which is an important factor for causing weight gain. It has no side effects and it helps in losing weight effectively.
It consists of 13 herbs which are:
- Mustak [Cyprus rotundus]
- Chirbilva [Haloptela integrifolia]
- Balbach [Iris ensata]
- Babool [Acacia Arabica]
- Ashok [Saraca indica]
- Triphala [Myrobalans]
- Arjuna [Terminalia arjuna]
- Jamun [Syzygium cumini]
- Vidanga [Embelia ribes]
- Chitrak [Plumbago zeylanica]
- Kalmegh [Andrographis paniculata]
- Dalchini [Cinnamomum zeylanica]
- Saunth [Zingiber officinalis]
These herbs act together to lose weight, detoxify the body. By eliminating toxins it alleviates fat deposits, betters the blood circulation. This formulation regulates metabolism and also sets carbohydrate and protein metabolism right. This formulation is totally herbal and has no side effects.
DOSAGE: 1 teaspoon twice a day with water after meals.
Garcinia is a medium sized tree which can be found in parts of India and Southeast Asia. The peel of its fruit comprises of the chemical called Hydroxycitric acid and this chemical prohibits storage of fat, keeps appetite under control and also escalates the strength of exercising. Garcinia controls and subdues your appetite also speeds your metabolism. Hydroxycitric acid forms a shield against the fat build up. This acid also help in turning fatty tissues in glycogen and that alleviates the storage of fat deposition in the body.
DOSAGE: 2 capsule two times a day with regular water after meals.
Guggul is also known as Commiphora wightii. It is a short tree in semi-arid environments. The active ingredient of gum guggul extract is guggulsterone which is a plant steroid. It has lipid lowering properties. It escalates thyroid functioning to enhance metabolism and by improving digestion and hinders the conversion of carbohydrates to triglycerides. It is the prime herb in many weight losing formulations. It acts as an appetite suppressant.
DOSAGE: 1 capsules twice a day after meals.