Obesity/Overweight Risk Factors and Causes -Weight loss Herbal Supplements
Obesity is the problem which can bring the boredom, disappointment and inferiority complex in you. Everyone wants to look in a perfect shape and wants to wear all type of outfits. But if you are obese then you have to be very particular while choosing a dress. Besides this risk factors of obesity affect the people of all age groups (children, adults, middle aged and old aged people). Obesity is the problem in which extra fat is deposited in body.
Obesity may lead to severe health complications like diabetes, heart diseases, hypertension, arthritis, joint pain, liver problems, kidney problems and reproductive complications etc. So take care of body and if you are suffering from obesity nothing could be better than Ayurvedic treatment. Mostly it has been seen that people are so fed up with obesity that they try various kinds of products available in market these days. But result of using such kind of products end up the people in serious troubles like kidney failure or other health issues. So be very careful while using such kind of products.
- Vrikshamla (Garcinia cambogia)
- Mustak (Cyperus rotundus)
- (Haritaki) Terminalia chebula
- (baheda) Terminalia belerica
- (amla) Emblica officinalis
- Guggul (Comniphora mukul)
These herbs are very effective to resolve this problem without resulting in any side effects on health. Though the herbs take some time to show their effects but their effects are long lasting without causing any harm to our body. So you have to be patient if you are looking for Ayurvedic treatment.
ACCORDING TO AYURVEDA CAUSE OF OBESITY
- In Ayurevda, obesity is known as Medorog and Sthaulya. There are three energies vata, pitta and kapha which are essential to maintain a healthy body. Obesity occurs due to the aggravated kapha dosha. Kapha dosha in responsible to maintain the body weight by building up nutritive fluids, blood, fats and bone marrow.
- In the balanced state of kapha dosha, it provides the nutrition to the tissues by several micro channels. But in the imbalanced state, kapha dosha results in toxin (ama) production in the body. Accumulation of these toxins occurs in the weaker passage of body which leads to blockage. In obesity, toxin gets deposited in the medovahi srotas (fat passage) and there is an increased production of fat tissues (Medha dhatu).
- Ayurvedic treatment for obesity by the Planet Ayurveda contains the “Thinner Youth Pack”.This pack contains the four herbal products which are prepared from the standardized extracts of herbs.
List of Products
- TRIM SUPPORT
- GARCINIA CAPSULES
- GUGGUL CAPSULES
- STHOLYANTAKA CHURNA
- It is an effective herbal remedy of Planet Ayurveda for overweight. This herbal product is quite effective and various obese people are benefitted with this. It is quite good Ayurvedic treatment which helps to increase the fat metabolism and also helps to burn the extra fat from body. This herbal product is prepared from the pure extracts of three herbs which are listed below
- This herb has the great medicinal importance to reduce the obesity from ancient times. Vrikshmala is the herb which is mostly found in the western regions of India. It helps to suppress the appetite hence good to control obesity.
- Mustak is known to be very effective herb to resolve the digestive problems. It helps in reduction of the fat deposition in the body tissues, hence considered as an effective herbal remedy for obesity.
Myrobalans or Triphala
- It is the combination of dried fruits of Terminalia chebula (haritaki), Terminalia belerica (baheda) and Emblica officinalis (amla). It is good natural remedy for metabolism, digestion and absorption. It accelerates fat metabolism in body.
DOSAGE – One capsules two times in a day with plain water after half an hour of meals.
- Planet Ayurveda offers the Garcinia capsules to manage the obesity. Thus herbal product is available in the form of capsules and prepared from the pure extract of herb Garcinia cambogia. This herb is also known as gamboge. Use of this herb is quite beneficial to reduce the weight. This herb helps in the burning of fats and also enhances the metabolism of body.
DOSAGE – Two capsules, two times in a day with plain water after half an hour of meals.
3. GUGGUL CAPSULES
- Planet Ayurveda’s guggul capsules is a good Ayurvedic treatment for obesity. These capsules are prepared from the standardized extract of herb Guggul (Commiphora mukul). This herb also helps in weight loss in natural way without causing any negative impacts on health.
DOSAGE – One capsule, two times in a day with plain water after half an hour of meals.
4. STHOLYANTAKA CHURNA
- This herbal product is an amazing blend of various herbs which are given below
- Mustak (Cyprus rotundus)
- Chirbilva (Haloptela integrifolia)
- Balbach (Iris ensata)
- Babool (Acacia Arabica)
- Ashok (Saraca indica)
- Triphala (Myrobalans)
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Jamun (Syzigium cumini)
- Vidang (Embelia ribes)
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanica)
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale)
BENEFITS- Herbs explained above are packed with amazing properties. These herbs help to pacify the kapha dosha which is main cause of obesity. These herbs are quite good to resolve the digestive disorders. Besides this these herbs help to increase the fat metabolism and also reduces the fat deposition in the tissues. Thus stholyantaka churna is an effective herbal remedy to reduce the weight without causing negative impacts on health.
DOSAGE – 1 teaspoonful, two times in a day with plain water after meals. Decoction can also be prepared by mixing 1 teaspoonful of powder in glass of water and boiling is done until it get reduced to ¼ quantity.
- Avoid the fatty and fried foods.
- Avoid junk foods.
- Take diet which is rich in antioxidants.
- Physical exercise, yoga and pranayama are good for overweight people.
This entry was posted in Metabolic / Miscellaneous Disorders, Metabolic / Miscellaneous Disorders, Overweight (Obesity), Female Health, Weight Loss, Sports Nutrition, Weight Loss and tagged in AYURVEDA CAUSE OF OBESITY, Fitness, Health Risks of Obesity, herbal supplements for weight loss, HERBS FOR OBESITY, How to lose weight naturally, lose weight naturally, Motivation, Weight Loss Diet Plans, Weight Loss Herbal Remedies, Weight loss Herbal Supplements, Weight loss remedies, Weight Loss Supplements, Workout.
DR. Vikram Chauhan, MD - AYURVEDA is an expert ayurvedic doctor based in Chandigarh, India and doing his practice in Mohali, India. He is spreading the knowledge of Ayurveda - Ancient healing treatment, not only in India but also abroad. He is the CEO and Founder of Planet Ayurveda Products, Planet Ayurveda Clinic and Krishna Herbal Company. Write at - firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact at - +91-172-521-4030 Websites - www.planetayurveda.com, www.alwaysayurveda.comView more posts from this author