December 29, 2020
What are the Consequences of Low Bioavailable Testosterone level & What is the Natural Solution?
Testosterone is the main sex hormone in males and responsible for manliness. Testosterone hormone is produced by testicles and responsible for heavy voice, muscular build and facial hairs. Testosterone also promotes the production of red blood cells, maintains strong bones, boosts mood, and enhances the ability to think.
Testosterone levels attain peak by early childhood and drop down by continuous increase in age. As males reach in their 50s or above, this may results in signs and symptoms like impotency, decrease in sexual desire, anxiety.
But the low levels of testosterone are termed as Low Testosterone (Low-T) or Testosterone deficiency syndrome (TD). Deficiency of testosterone refers to the body doesn’t having sufficient testosterone to perform various body functions. Normal levels of testosterone are considered more than 300 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL).
Effects of Low Bioavailable Testosterone Level
- Reduced Lean Muscle Mass: Lean muscle mass is the amount of muscle that composes the body. Due to low testosterone level, the lean muscle mass decreases down from normal values.
- Fatigue: In this, Individual feels overtired all the time with lack of energy. He has a strong desire to sleep.
- Irritability: Irritability states the feel of being frustrated and angry often over small matters.
- Depression: In this, an individual’s mood suffers from unwell condition and it is a group of conditions associated with lowered or elevating of a person’s mood such as bipolar disorder.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is a feeling of nervousness, worry or unease about anything and it occurs because of lack of testosterone level.
- Anemia: Anemia occurs due to lack of healthy red blood cells due to decreased testosterone level.
- Low Sexual Desire or Sex Drive: This is the most common problem affecting many men due to low levels of testosterone. It affects relationships to a great extent.
Risk Factors of Low Testosterone
There are some factors which can trigger decrease in testosterone levels, they are:
- Chronic illness
Diagnosis of Low Testosterone
Low testosterone levels can be diagnosed by performing following blood tests
- Total Testosterone Level: This test is performed in a day at two different times by taking samples before noon. Usually testosterone levels are lesser later in the day. This test is not performed on sick persons.
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH): This test is helpful in finding the cause of low testosterone levels. Luteinizing hormone controls the production of testosterone. Abnormal levels indicated a problem in pituitary gland.
- Blood Prolactin Level: High prolactin levels may be the sign of pituitary problems or tumors. It is measured in this test.
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH): This test is performed to check for sperm-making function. Semen tests are also done before giving any hormone therapy to the patient.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy
To complete the levels of testosterone, Testosterone replacement therapy is done to the patient. This therapy is accessible in various forms such as:
- Skin Patch: A medicinal skin patch is worn on the arm or upper body.
- Gels: Medicinal gels are applied directly to the skin from which direct absorption of testosterone takes place.
- Mouth Patch: Patches containing testosterone come in the market which sticks to the upper gums above the incisor, the tooth just to the right or left of the two front teeth. Continuous release of testosterone takes place through oral tissues.
- Injections: Testosterone can be injected directly into blood, or implanted as pellets in soft tissues.
Side Effects of Testosterone Therapy are
As per modern science, Testosterone therapy is the way of treating low testosterone levels of the body. This therapy is high in showing side effects rather than treating the patient. Take a look on side effects of testosterone therapy:
- Skin problems such as itching, irritation or rashes at the site where testosterone is applied.
- Undergoing this therapy will increase the risk of heart attack or Strokes.
- There are increased chances of acne and oily skin.
- Risk of developing abnormalities of the prostate.
- Blood clotting can occur.
These side effects may annoy you for a lifetime. So, it is better to prevent Testosterone therapy and choose some natural method for treatment.
How To Increase Testosterone Level Naturally?
As the Ayurveda system is a traditional and oldest medicinal system, it has potential to treat any disease in a natural manner or without showing any kind of adverse effect to the patient. Basically, Ayurvedic medicines are prepared from herbs obtained from nature and these herbs are 100 percent safe to consume by anyone of any age.
Planet Ayurveda is an Ayurvedic company which manufactures his own medicines by using the best quality extract of effective herbs. Planet Ayurveda is strongly against the use of any chemical, preservative, starch, additive, binder and color in medicines, that is the reason their products are natural and pure vegetarian.
To help with patients suffering from low testosterone levels, Planet Ayurveda prepared TRT CARE PACK after doing a lot of studies and research. This pack is completely made under the guidance of MD Ayurveda Doctors by following basic principles of Ayurveda. Take a look at this wonderful pack.
TRT Care Pack by Planet Ayurveda
- Tribulus Power
- Musli Strength
- Atirasadi Churna
- Amalaki Rasayan
- Male Support Formula
1. Tribulus Power
Tribulus power capsules by Planet Ayurveda are made up of the best quality extract of Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) herb which is very effective in increasing testosterone levels in a natural way. These capsules are also helpful in relieving premature ejaculation and increasing sperm counts as well as maintaining the health of male’s reproductive system which directly boost self esteem.
Dosage: 1 capsule, twice daily with normal water after meals.
2. Musli Strength
Herbs like Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) and Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) are utilized in Musli strength capsules. These capsules raise the testosterone level in the body and also improves bone health, joint health and muscle health.
Dosage: 1 capsule, twice daily with plain water, after meals.
3. Atirasadi Churna
Atirasadi churna by Planet Ayurveda is a classical herbal formulation consisting of a blend of several herbs like safed musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum), semal musli (bombax malabaricum) Shatavari (Asparagus racemocus), and many more. This churna is favorable for enhancing the male reproductive system and increasing sperm count.
Dosage: 1 teaspoonful, twice daily with normal water, after meals.
4. Amalaki Rasayan
Amalaki rasayan is prepared from standard extract of Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) herb and this formulation is rich in Vitamin C which supports the reproductive system as well as digestive system. These capsules also regulate the metabolism, elimination and maintain normal functioning of the liver.
Dosage: 1 capsule, twice daily with normal water after meals.
5. Male Support Formula
Male support formula manufactured by Planet Ayurveda includes best quality extracts of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) and Shilajit (Black bitumen). It is the most effective remedy in increasing testosterone levels and raising sexual energy levels, increasing self-confidence, to make harder erections and supporting the reproductive system to function properly.
Dosage: 1 capsule, twice daily with normal water, after meals
It is essential to get normal testosterone levels as low testosterone may lead to rise in some serious physical as well as psychological disorders. Above discussed Ayurvedic medicines will help you in getting sufficient testosterone in a very short time and make you capable of enjoying your life.