December 4, 2018
What is Psoriasis,Causes,Symptoms,Treatment And Diet? – Let’s Discuss
Q. What is the reason for psoriasis?
- The exact reason for the occurrence of psoriasis is yet to be known. When one comes in contact with the preventive mechanism (psoriasis is often called resistant – mediated disease). According to Ayurveda, bile enhancer dietary is one of the reasons.
Is psoriasis a genetic disease?
- A. Yes, it is a genetic disorder, but the genetic property is not only the main cause.
Q. What causes psoriasis?
- The main cause of psoriasis is still to be known. It may be the problem related to immune system, with T cells and other white blood cells, called neutrophils, in your body.
The factors that triggers psoriasis are
- • Infections, such as strep throat or skin infections
- • Injury to the skin, such as a cut or scrape, or a severe sunburn
- • Stress
- • Smoking
- • Heavy alcohol consumption
- • Vitamin D deficiency
- • Certain medications
Q. At what age does psoriasis occur most?
- A. Psoriasis can affect any age group. These days people of any age group are seen suffering from it. The age group which is affected more is (15-45 years).
Q. Can the condition change with the weather?
- A. Yes, the condition varies up to weather. Most patients experience skin deterioration in cold weather. In some cases, being in the sun for a longer period of time, psoriasis is also likely to emerge.
Q. Do men have a higher risk of psoriasis in men?
- A. Psoriasis equally occurs in men and women but it also depends on regional and environmental factors
Q. Do patients with psoriasis have a higher risk of infections in the ignorance of ordinary people?
- A. Studies have been found that bacteria are the same on psoriatic skin and normal skin, but on the psoriatic skin, the number of bacteria per square millimeter is high. Intense scratching may increase the possibility of second-degree infection because it helps in bacterial attack by scratches on the skin. For this reason, it should be avoided by scalding, because the scars of the skin can give rise to new psoriasis.
Q. Will my hair fall from psoriasis?
- A. Psoriasis is not the cause of your hair fall. However, the hair may be tangled in flakes on the scalp, and they may lose hair while removing the flakes.
Q. What is the effect of sunlight on psoriasis?
- A. Natural sunlight may have a good effect on psoriasis. Based on the known benefits of the scope, ultraviolet light is used to treat psoriasis and other skin diseases.
Q. Can streptococcal infection of the throat and other winter diseases affect my psoriasis?
- A. If you are suffering from psoriasis, then your symptoms may increase with bacterial or viral infection. Streptococcal infection has been seen to increase psoriasis. The resistance mechanism has a large role in its development. Germs, diseases, viruses or bacteria can all disturb your symptoms.
Q. Is psoriasis a contagious disease?
- A. No, psoriasis is not contagious. The skin of the psoriasis patient is very different from a normal person, but they should not be treated like open wounds. There is no danger to others from the patient of psoriasis.
Q. What should be done during pregnancy?
- One suffering with psoriasis during pregnancy should take advice of your doctor for continuing the medicines throughout pregnancy. It is advisable to use only the medicine which are to be applied on the affected area.
Q. Can psoriasis start with medicines of heart diseases?
- Yes the patients suffering with heart disease are more prone to psoriasis, beta-blockers is the medication given which blocks the CAMP channel which leads to psoriasis. If one is going through should consult your doctor and cardiologist.
How long does psoriasis recover?
- A. There is no cure for psoriasis, it can be kept only under control, as per Allopathic medicine. But according to Ayurveda it can be completely cured.
Q. Do patients need to continue to get medical treatment?
- A. Yes, if one is suffering with other disease along, than medical treatment is necessary.
Diet and lifestyle
Q. Can the patients of psoriasis use cosmetics?
- A. Yes, valued cosmetic products can be used and if psoriasis does not emerge, then they can continue. Advised to use Ayurvedic and beneficial products
Q. What diet should be followed?
- A. In alternative treatment of psoriasis, cough things sour products, brinjal, tomatoes and seafood animals, non-vegetarian food should not be eaten. Artificial color should not be eaten / drink / substance, junk food / canned foods. Do not eat Avoid milk and milk made from milk products. Eat fresh vegetables and fresh fruits. Drink more water.
Q. What fabric should psoriasis patients wear?
- A. They are advised to wear loose cotton clothes
Q. What should I do, I am sleepless because of the depression of this disease?
- You can divert your mind by sitting in meditation, by doing yoga, playing with children, listening to music, and spending time with other family members. You can also watch funny movies. As the treatment of it is a long process so one can go in depression. By following these remedies you can avoid depression.
Q. Is there any relation between diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure and psoriasis?
- One suffering with diabetes mellitus and high blood pressure are prone to psoriasis. The medication given during these health issues aggravate the symptoms. Therefore, it is advisable to talk to cardiologists and specialists of diabetes.
Q. Can we eat non-vegetarian food?
- No, we do not recommend eating non-vegetarian food.