Ayurvedic Herbs for internal and external haemorrhoids treatment
Haemorrhoids are also called as Piles, which are vessels of blood surrounded by the soft muscles of the rectum and anus. These vessels are cushioned by connective tissue and smooth muscles. The increase pressure in these blood vessels causes swelling in them. They get inflamed then their size enlarges which results into the formation of hemorrhoids.
There are various causes which are behind the occurrence of this painful disease:
- If you suffering from acute constipation then chances of hemorrhoids are more.
- People who are engaged in heavy weight lifting can be at a higher risk of hemorrhoids.
- Pregnancy also increases the swelling of blood vessels due to rise in the pressure of the elongated uterus located on the rectum and anus. The certain changes in the hormone during this period also make the muscles supporting rectum and anus weak.
- Exerting pressure while passing a stool.
- This disease can also be hereditary.
- Any rupture or fissures in anal region can also contribute towards hemorrhoids.
- If a patient is suffering from a few diseases like Crohn’s disease, Chronic diarrhea,Ulcerative colitis and Colon Cancer.
- Low fiber diet for a prolonged period of time also constitute to this disease
- Obesity and excess of weight can lead to development of hemorrhoids.
- If you have undergone any previous rectal surgery
- Injury in the spinal cord and incorrect posture caused due to bending of spine.
You can recognize hemorrhoids easily if you notice any of the below mentioned symptoms.
- If while passing stool you observe painless bleeding then it could be an indication of hemorrhoids.
- The inflammation of blood vessels tends to leak mucus that can cause inflammation of the skin that surrounds the anus. You would feel some sort of burning and itching sensation in that area.
- If you experience clotting of blood which is also called as thrombose giving a painful sensation then it could be due to hemorrhoids.
- Lump formation at the anus and related swelling are signs of haemorrhoid.
Due to bleeding and prolonged blood loss a person can also suffer from anemia.
There are certain herbs which are found to be very effective in cure of this painful disease. Regular consumption of these herbs cures haemorrhoid from the root. These herbs are purely natural and safe for the body.
The flowers of this herb give relief from painful hemorrhoids. It has disease fighting properties that makes it very beneficial for cure of bleeding hemorrhoids, sluggish digestive system and loose motion.
Guggul is a very ancient Ayurveda herb. This herb has amazing antiseptic, anti-allergy, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-diuretic properties that make it an ideal solution for treatment of piles and constipation.
c. Sanjivani Vati
Sanjivani Vati is a mixture of nine most effective herbs of Ayurveda. It helps in shrinking the mass of pile. Its laxative properties assist in preventing constipation and hemorrhoids.
This is the most valuable of all herbs recommended for pile treatment. This herb works powerfully in both dry as well as bleeding haemorrhoids. Intake of this herb is effective in fistula, piles and several other ano-rectal diseases.
Vibhitaki has been best known for its strong action against constipation, anemia, indigestion, flatulence, piles and pain in the abdomen.
Amla acts as a remarkable astringent that stops bleeding. It is an ample source of Vitamin C and used to cure gingivitis, haemorrhoids and anemia.
Haridra is rich in Vitamin C that helps in strengthens immunity and increasing the vitality of the body. It aids in detoxification of the body and enhances metabolism.
h. Choti Harar
This herb is immensely useful in detoxification of the body and to treat all kinds of digestive issues.
About haemorrhoids Care Pack
Haemorrhoids Care Pack is the best natural remedy for effective and permanent relief from piles. This pack contains some of the magical and proven medicines of Ayurveda such as Kachnaar Guggul, Sanjivani Vati, Vara Churna, Pile off Capsules, Kasisadi Oil and Nirgundi Oil.
These medicines give one complete relief from itching, pain and blood loss in the body.
To cure bleeding and non-bleeding hemorrhoids, one has to take these herbal medicines in below mentioned dosage.
- Kachnaar Guggul: Two tablets of this herb have to be taken two times daily.
- Vara Churna: One tablespoon of this churna has to be consumed two times daily with warm water after meals.
- Sanjivani Vati: Two tablets of this vital herb needs to be taken thrice daily after meals
- Pile Off Capsules: Two capsules to be consumed twice daily.
- Nirgundi Oil and Kasisadi Oil: This oil has to be applied externally as advised by the physician.