Can Neem help to cure acne permanently?
Neem, is a holistic remedy for acne & pimples. It consists of anti-viral, anti-fungus, anti-septic, anti-oxidant, astringent and anti-inflammatory features. Instead of broccoli, blue berries and all such herbs, neem is extremely much stronger. Thus neem freezes the free radicals and stimulates the immune system, making it more powerful. You can apply its oil or use soap on your skin or hair, it heals all the damages that have happened earlier and makes you feel rejuvenated. Along with this, as a bonus, it erases wrinkles and is anti-aging. It does have a bitter taste, but if you are able to drink neem leaves juice, it purifies your blood and makes your skin supple. You can also add raw honey to decrease its bitterness.
Neem leaves have an ingredient called quercetin, which reduces the inflammation, the redness from skin and is very effective on pimples and acne, it sooths down the skin. Neem also contains salicylic acid that is strongly anti-bacterial, doesn’t allow any disease infect your skin. So acne is afraid to breakout. Oil, which is extracted from neem tree’s bark is quite nourishing, because it contains healthy fats and hydrating material. Thus, neem holds a high value in Ayurveda, of a remedy that cures all skin problems.
What are the Different Methods to use Neem for skin?
Yogurt and Neem Pack:
- Neem, when mixed in yogurt is too beneficial in keeping your skin radiant and flawless. Yogurt helps in removing the dryness and moisturizes the skin and neem is anti-bacterial, which doesn’t allow the acne to break out, if it already has, neem helps in curing it.
How to Use
- Take a hand full of neem leaves and put them in the sunlight. Within a few days they will dry down. Grind them and make their powder. Take 2 teaspoons of this powder and mix with 1 teaspoon of Gram flour (besan in Hindi). Mix them both and add some yogurt to it, to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to the infected part, gently and evenly. Leave it there for 20 minutes. The moment it dries up, wash with plain water and pat dry. Don’t wash with any soap, as it increases the dryness. The whole procedure should be done at least twice a week, to get a fair amount of positive result.
Neem & Rosewater:
- The moment you feel that acne has broken out, begin its cure, as initially it can be nipped in the bud.
How to Use
- First dry some neem leaves to make powder. Make a paste by adding some rose water to it. Softly apply this paste evenly on the infected portion attentively. No paste should go in your eyes; your eyes can get hurt, creating further trouble. Let it rest there for the whole night. Next morning you will be surprised to find the pimple missing. Repeat this procedure for 2 to 3 times and all pimples and their marks will fade completely.
- You can also use the neem leaves in your bath every day, for shielding your skin against any infection. Boil some leaves of neem in water and take out the residue and put it in your bath tub or the bucket you are using to hold bath water.
- There is another way, put a few leaves in your bath tub water and wait for some minutes for having the bath. The skin all over your body will remain uninfected and look supple.
Neem & Multani Mitti Pack:
- Making this pack is very easy for you at home. It helps in reducing acne and pimples to a great extent. Multani mitti is cool and it helps in soothing your skin. Your skin texture will become supple and glows more that the original.
How to Use
- You can get this multani mitti from any riverbeds and mix it with the powder of dried neem leaves. Add a single teaspoon of neem powder with a handful of multani mitti and make a paste by adding some plain water. Tenderly rub this paste on the infected part, evenly.
- Let it remain there for 20 minutes and after that wash with plain water. It will also help in removing any blemishes left behind by acne and pimples or any other things. It will make your skin more supple than the original. But better be regular in following this procedure.
Neem to Erase Acne Scars:
- After you get cured from this acne and pimples, their marks keep taunting you for a long time. You try some creams and ointments, which give you a guarantee of 100% in removing the scars, but most of them, prove without even fading them a little bit. You can become angry and feel frustrated. This is the time you turn to neem seeking help, it does do that.
- It has strong anti-inflammatory features that help in removing these marks and scars. Better get a reputed pack of neem to attain a radiant and spotless skin.
Neem and Sandalwood Face Pack:
- Sandalwood also kills the burning and itching that your skin is feeling when an acne has out broken on your skin. Neem, when is combined with sandalwood makes a killer pack for acne to all skin types.
How to Use
- Boil some neem leaves in water and then filter it down the moment it cools down. Mix sandalwood powder in it to make a paste. Apply on the infected area, smoothly and evenly. Let it dry itself for 20 minutes and then wash it with plain water and pat dry. It reduces the acne and pimples to zero level and makes your skin go lighter in shade. It also brings a pinkish tinge on your cheeks.
- All these remedies have a significant role to play when the removal of acne arises. Neem is so strong and mixing it with the above mentioned recipes can bring you laurels. Neem has a strong presence in the Ayurvedic world since time immortal. You better Consult an Ayurvedic Doctor before you begin using these remedies as he/she can give the best advice, to try which remedy and how to use it. Follow his prescriptions precisely and you have a glowing and supple skin.