Natural ayurvedic remedies for allergy
Sneezing, red eyes and rashes on skin these are things come into our mind when we talk about allergy. Before switching to the treatment part one must know, what is allergy? Our immune system produces antibodies which protect us from foreign agents that can cause sickness.
Allergies occur when our immune system form antibodies that recognizes an allergen as harmful, though it is not. Extremities of allergies vary from person to person and may lead to anaphylaxis which is a life threatening condition.
There is not permanent treatment for most of allergies, though ayurvedic remedies for allergies are very helpful to provide relief in symptoms.
These are the herbs :
- Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Shrish (Albezzialebbock)
- Aswagandha (Withania sominefera)
Which helps to pacify the imbalanced dosha and manage the allergies.
- Runny or blocked nose.
- Shortness of breath.
- Raised itchy and red rashes named as hives.
- Swollen eyes, face, lips and tongue.
- Vomiting, diarrhea and stomach pain.
- Airborne allergens like pollen, dust, mold and animal dander.
- Certain foods like wheat, soy, fish, eggs and milk.
- Insect stings like wasp and bee stings.
- Certain medication.
- Some substances when you touch cause allergic reactions.
Allergies occur when our immune system form antibodies that recognizes an allergen as harmful, though it is not. Every times when a person comes in the contact with allergen, there is vitiation of tri dosha –vata, pitta and kapha.
According to ayurveda these doshas are essential for a healthy body. Imbalanced pitta dosha results in the release of certain toxins in the deep tissues like rakta (blood), rasa (nutrient plasma), mamsa (muscles) and lasika (lymphatic system). Due to toxins (ama) accumulations, various skin allergies occur. Imbalanced kapha dosha results in the respiratory allergies.
Ayurvedic remedies for allergy are known to have very good results without any side effects. Planet ayruveda offers the allergy care pack which contains the four products
- 1. Tulsi capsules
- 2. Curcumin capsules
- 3. Aller – G care capsules
- 4. Praanrakshak churna.
All these herbal products are prepared from the pure extracts of herbs and free from the addition of any color, starch, preservatives.
1. TULSI CAPSULES– Ayurvedic remedies for allergy by planet Ayurveda has tulsi capsules. These capsules are 100% pure and prepared from the pure extracts of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
Benefits – Tulsi has great importance in India from religious as well as medicinal aspect. It helps to manage the allergic reactions in the body and offers the good health benefits. It also supports the good health of respiratory system.
DOSE – 2 capsules, twice daily after meals.
2. CURCUMIN CAPSULES – Curcumin capsules are very effective ayurvedic remedy for allergy and various people are benefitted with product. Curcumin capsules are prepared from the pure extract of herb Haridra (curcuma longa).
Benefits – Haridra (Curcuma longa) is known as curcumin in English. This herb is packed with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to provide relief in red rashes, skin itching and hives.
DOSE– 2capsules, twice daily after meals.
3 . ALLER- G- CARE CAPSULES– Aller G care capsules are amazing ayurvedic remedies for allergy by Planet Ayurveda which are very useful and gives the positive results in patients. This herbal product is prepared by the combination of various herbs which are given below-
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Neem (Azadirachtaindica)
- >Shirish (Albezzialebbock)
- Ashwagandha (Withania sominefera)
Benefits – Herb used in the preparation of aller G care capsules are packed with anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory nature. These herbs are very effective to pacify the symptoms associated with allergy like congestion, redness or swelling around eyes, nausea, vomiting and skin rashes.
DOSE – 2 capsules, twice daily after meals
4. PRAANRAKSHAK CHURNA– Ayurvedic remedy for allergy by planet Ayurveda has praanrakshak churna. This herbal formulation is the combination of various herbs which are listed below –
- Shirish (Albezzia lebbock)
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica)
- Anantmool (Tylphora asthmatica)
- Twak (Cinnnamomum zeylanica)
- Bharangi (Clerodandrum serratum)
- Kantkari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Benefits – Herbs used in the formulation of praanrakshak churna are very helpful to treat the allergies. Thus praanrakshak churna is very effective ayurvedic remedy for allergy.
It helps to pacify the aggravated kapha dosha and supports the good respiratory health. It also provides the relief in the symptoms associated in allergy like congestion, redness or swelling around eyes, nausea, vomiting, skin rashes and shortness of breath.
DOSE– 1 teaspoonful twice daily or take 1 tsp. of the powder and boil in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. approx. Then strain it and drink at room temperature. Try to make it fresh every day. Take it twice daily after breakfast and dinner.
- Cover your face in dusty surrounding in order to avoid contact with pollen.
- Avoid foods like wheat, soy, fish, eggs and milk if one is allergic to these.