No One Must Die Of Cancer except Carelessness
NO ONE MUST DIE OF CANCER EXCEPT CARELESSNESS
The word ‘cancer’ itself shudders the entire body and those who have been affected and passing through this phase of life, definitely, they have a strong will power to beat cancer. Cancer is a deadly disease that affects the whole body.
Cancer is defined as the abnormal and uncontrolled proliferation of the abnormal cells, these growths are potential enough to invade and spread to other body parts and they might be malignant or non-malignant in nature. The symptoms of this disease depend upon the underlying area or the organ which has involved. According to Ayurveda, cancer is a disease that involves vitiation of all the doshas (sharirik as well as mansik doshas), dhatus, malas, srotas, impaired Agni along with ojokshaya.
Nowadays with advanced research and technologies, the early diagnosis makes it possible to cure these neoplasms completely. We know that, so many deaths take place every year due to negligence. So, the only thing cancerous patients must have the proper knowledge about their diseased condition, cause and lifestyle regimens which should be followed.
WHAT ARE THE REASONS THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ORIGIN OF CANCER?
So, Let us discuss some causes which give rise to cancer.
- Consumption of carcinogenic substances like – alcoholic beverages, junk foods, polluted water, red or processed meat, ajinomoto, tobacco etc.
- Occupational exposure to inorganic acids likes – sulfuric acid etc. Those who work in rubber and glass industries, painters are more susceptible to carcinoma.
- Natural exposures like Ultraviolet rays and radon gas, or other harmful radiations, etc
- Trauma – Any History of repetitive trauma over a particular region.
- Medicinal history – Excessive consumption of immune suppressants, chemotherapy drugs, hormonal medicines, etc
- Some other factors are responsible – Pollution, even natural disasters like volcanoes (responsible for the origin of various poisonous gases)
- Carcinogenic substances like arsenic and arsenic compounds, benzene, etc
- Genetic factors – Cancers are also inherited in nature.
- Sedentary lifestyle reduces the body’s immunity hence responsible.
TYPES OF CANCER
Cancers are described on the name of a body part that has involved but basically, they are classified on the basis of cellular type that is involved. They are –
- Carcinoma – It’s a generalized term that is grossly used for all cancers. But cancer that is originated from epithelial cells is called as carcinoma.
- Sarcoma – Cancer derived from connective tissues.
- Leukemia or Lymphoma – Cancers arise from blood cells.
- Germ cell tumors – Neoplasm originated from germ cells.
- Blastoma – Tumors originated from undifferentiated embryonic cells are called as blastomas.
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF CARCINOMA
The symptoms depend upon the underlying organ, hence vary in all carcinoma’s but some common symptoms are –
- Protruded masses.
- Inflammation – Swelling which can be internal or external.
- Painful or sometimes painless.
- Sometimes associated with bleeding, fever
- Weight loss
- Gastro intestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, etc.
THINGS TO BE FOLLOWED TO BEAT CANCER
- Avoid exposure to carcinogenic substances.
- Stop sugar intake, without sugar in your body, cancer cell would die (a natural death).
- Research has stated that using a lemon by blending in a cup of hot water and drinking it for about 1-3 months, the important thing is you should take this before food and cancer would disappear or drink 3 spoonfuls of organic coconut oil, morning and night, you can choose any one among them after avoiding sugar.
- Diet – Never take more than 4 eggs per week.
- Never eat fruits after meals. Fruits should be eaten before meals.
- Don’t take tea during the menstruation period.
- Take less soy milk, not adding sugar or egg to soy milk
- Don’t eat tomato on empty stomach.
- Drink a glass of lukewarm water every morning before food, it helps to flush out toxins.
- No food intake 2.5 Hrs before bed time.
- Drink 10 glasses of water a day to prevent bladder cancer
- Drink more water in the day time, less at night
- Don’t drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day, may cause insomnia and gastritis
- Don’t eat bread as it is one of the fermented foods that is contraindicated in cancer
- Eat less oily food. It takes 5-7 Hrs to digest them, that makes you feel tired
- Take your meals on time and maintain a proper interval in each meal
- After Sunset, eat less and avoid overeating.
- Foods that make you happy: banana, grapefruit, spinach, pumpkin and peach.
- Both yellow and purple sweet potatoes have good cancer prevention properties so add them in your diet.
- Avoid excessive salty, spicy, cold, junk foodstuffs, etc.
- Drink lemon water – In hot water add 2-3 slices of lemon. Make it a daily drink. It can control cancerous growths because the bitterness in hot lemon water is the best substance to kill cancer cells. This type of Lemon extract treatment will only destroy the malignant cells, it does not affect healthy cells. Even citric acid and polyphenol inside lemon juice, can help to reduce high blood pressure. Hot lemon water can sustain your health and makes you live longer.
- Avoid late night dinner – Often taking late night dinner can increase the chance of stomach cancer.
- Take adequate nutrition and add fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Do not charge your hand phone or any device next to you when you are sleeping
- Sleeping less than 8 hrs a day may deteriorate our brain function. Taking Afternoon rest for half an hour may keep our youthful look.
- Avoid liquor because it is a triggering factor for various ailments.
- Yoga and Meditation- Both help to manage hormonal levels in our body and manage the nerve impulses that direct the proliferation of the abnormal cells which leads to cancer. Even it helps to combat stress thus helpful. So make Yoga and Meditation as a part and parcel of your life.