Ayurvedic tips to decrease the risk of sexually transmitted disorders
Most affected population by STD nowadays is the young generation, particularly teenagers. Improper sex education and easily available sexual adult content on the internet is the leading cause of spoiling the youth’s sexual health and providing wrong sex-related information. These ill mannered systems and increased sex-related curiosity is leading to an increased risk of chances of unprotected sexual intercourse and sexually transmitted diseases. In this article we are going to discuss unsafe intimation, its harmful effects.
Unsafe sex is the sex between a sensitive person and a partner who is infected with a sexually transmitted disease, without taking any protective measures. Lack of information and knowledge is the main reason for unsafe sex. Unsafe sex enhances the risk of various disorders such as HIV (Human immunodeficiency virus), gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HPV (Human papillomavirus), and syphilis. Unsafe sex is responsible for the increasing rate of AIDS/HIV.
Harmful effects of unsafe sexual intercourse
Unsafe sexual intercourse may lead to many types of infections which result in Sexually transmitted diseases. Name specifies that these types of disease are transferred from one person to another via sexual contact. STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) are also known as Venereal disease (VD), sexually transmitted infection (STI).
Some Venereal disease may cause symptoms. Some Common symptoms are
- Discomfort or pain during urination or sex.
- Bumps, rashes, or sore around the testicles, anus, penis, thighs, buttocks, or mouth.
- Swelling and pain on testicles.
- Blood from the penis.
- discomfort or pain during urination or sex.
- Blood from the vagina.
- Itchiness in the vagina.
- Bumps, rashes, or sore on around the testicles, anus, penis, thighs, buttocks, or mouth.
There are several types of sexually transmitted infections Some most common infections are
It is the most common type of sexually transmitted disease that is caused by a bacterial infection. Chlamydia trachomatis is the name of the bacteria that causes Chlamydia. If this bacterial infection is not treated in the early stages, it may lead to long term health problems and also spread to other parts of the body.
This results in several diseases such as
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Infections of the prostate gland, testicles, or urethra.
- Pregnant women can pass several diseases to her baby such as eye infections, blindness, pneumonia etc.
HIV (Human immunodeficiency virus)
Name specifies that it is a virus that affects the body’s immune system. It also increases the risk of certain cancers, contracting other bacteria and viruses.
Some symptoms of HIV are
- Body ache, Headache
- Fever and chills
- Swelling in lymph nodes
- Sore throat
- Skin rashes
HIV results in a very serious disorder named AIDS (Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). There is no, any effective and specific treatment is available for this disease. Effective and early management can help to control this disease.
It is a common sexually transmitted disease that is caused by bacteria named Treponema pallidum. It transfers from person to person through mucous membrane or skin. If Syphilis remains untreated, it can affect your heart, brain, and other body organs such as loss of hearing, loss of memory, loss of vision, infections of the spinal cord or brain. Syphilis is passed through contact with the sore of an infected person or it can also be transferred from mothers to their children during childbirth. The first sign of syphilis is a small round sore which is also called a chancre. It is very infectious and appears on the anus, mouth, or genitals. In the early stages, several antibiotics are used to treat syphilis.
Human papillomavirus (HPV)
It is a viral infection that can transfer from one person to another via sexual contact. It can develop warts on your genitals, mouth, throat, the cervix (entrance to the womb). Some strains of this viral infection result in several types of cancer: Oral cancer, cervical cancer, penile cancer, rectal cancer, etc. There is no specific treatment for some strains of Human papillomavirus.
Some common causes of this viral infection are
- Oral, anal or vaginal sex without a condom or with HPV infected person.
- Sharing sex toys.
- Close genital contact.
Gonorrhea is the sexual transmitted infection that affects both females and males. It is caused by the bacteria called Neisseria gonorrhea. Gonorrhea most often develops in the urethra, throat or rectum. It also infects the cervix in females. It develops during anal, vaginal, or oral sex. It can also be transferred from mothers to their children during childbirth.
Various factors that increase the risk of gonorrhea are
- New sex partner
- More than one sex partners
- Gonorrhea or another STDs infected partner
Genital herpes is a viral infection that is caused by HSV (Herpes simplex virus). This infection also spreads via sexual contact. It is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases (STD). As compared to men, women are more prone to this disease.
There are two types of strains of this virus
- HSV-1: This type of viral infection causes fever blisters and cold sores. It can be developed in your genital area.
- HSV-2: It is the most common type of genital herpes. This type of herpes virus spreads via skin to skin contact and sexual contact.
Some tips to decrease the risk of these sexually transmitted disorders
- Use condoms correctly
- Avoid sex with menstruating lady, lady suffering from disease, pregnant lady, elderly lady, weak and infertile lady.
- Avoid Sexual indulgence in other routes, in diseased condition.
- Avoid Sexual intercourse during urge of micturition
- Get tested for HIV before sex.
- Get hepatitis B vaccination.
- Avoid sex after consumption of drugs and alcohol.
- Urinating after sex is beneficial to prevent urinary tract infection.
- Clean your hand before sex and also use gloves for manual penetration.
According to Ayurveda, there are several harmful effects of unsafe intimation on health. These are,
- Sexual intercourse with a menstruating lady results in vision defects, loss of luster, and reduced life span.
- Sexual intercourse with a lady suffering from disease leads to loss of strength.
- If someone indulges in sexual intercourse with disturbed mind, during hunger, in the afternoon, when one is weak, thirst leads to the aggravation of Vayu and depletion of Shukra.
- Sexual indulgence in other routes (Tiryak yoni) like other animals, anal, Vatadi vitiated yoni leads to upadamsa, depletion of Shukra, aggravation of Vayu.
- Sexual intercourse during the urge of micturition results in “Sukrasmari”.
- Sexual indulgence in the diseased condition or during morning time or at midnight leads to splenomegaly, body ache, unconsciousness, death and aggravation of Vata and Pitta.
- Sexual intercourse with a weak and infertile lady, wearing dirty clothes results in Potency, Depression, etc.
- Sex with pregnant lady, elderly lady, during full moon day or new moon day results in fetus discomfort, reduced life span.
Contact my assistant to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at – firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-172-5214030 Or Check Website – www.PlanetAyurveda.com
After going through this article, we can say that various kinds of harmful effects can be developed due to unsafe intimation. By following the above-mentioned tips you can lower down the risk of various harmful disorders caused by unsafe sexual intercourse.