Efficacy of Dostarlimab in Treating Cancer & How Ayurveda Helps in the Management of Cancer
Cancer is a life threatening disease in which the body cells of a particular part of the body grow uncontrollably and if remain untreatable, starts spreading to the other parts of the body. It can start anywhere in the body and is formed up of trillions of cells. In normal division the body cells grow and multiply to form new cells for further growth and when the cells become old they get degenerated and the new cells replace their place. But when the old degenerated cells do not vanish properly they remain in the site and start accumulating then they convert into tumors that may be benign or cancerous. The cancerous one invades into other cells and metastasis occurs with which they start spreading in the whole body. The benign growths do not get invaded and they don’t spread. Throughout the years for this cancerous growth there is not such evident cure but now there is a drug named Dostarlimab which comes with this efficacy. Let’s discuss dostarlimab in detail and how Ayurveda helps in promoting the management of cancer.
Dostarlimab is a drug basically used for endometrial cancer that is considered as a mismatch repair deficient in those patients whose cancer is returned and the spread is not removed with surgery. This is given to those patients who already received the anticancer medications that had not worked well. Dostarlimab is considered a monoclonal antibody which changes the immune system to assist in controlling the growth of cancer cells. This drug is available in solution form and can be given only by the supervision of the doctor. Let’s discuss this drug in detail.
How Dostarlimab Works
Dostarlimab is also known as TSR-042 , a type of immunotherapy known as monoclonal antibody. These antibodies work by attaching to the protein known as PD-1 that is on the surface of the cancer cells. By attaching to this protein it assists the immune system evaluating, recognizing and then attacking the cancer cells.
Precautions to be Taken Before Usage
Before using this drug it is must to weigh the risk of the drug usage against the good this drug will do. The following points is to considered before the usage of this drug
- Certain Allergies: It is must to tell the doctor if you ever had any kind of allergy previously to any medication. Must tell about your other allergies such as food allergy, allergy from preservatives, dyes, animal products, etc.
- Pediatric and geriatric: It is must to evaluate the age of the patient before using dostarlimab as there is not any evidence of this drug in pediatric and geriatric age groups.
- Breast feeding: The studies revealed that in breastfeeding mothers the administration of Dostarlimab shows harmful effects in infants. So if you are going to use this drug in breast feeding it is must to stop breastfeeding at the time.
- Drug interactions: There are certain medications that are not being used at the same time but certain can be used at the same time. In these cases the doctor must change the dosage and some other precautions to be taken at that time. The patient must have to tell the physician about any of the present prescriptions one is taking at the time of administration of Dostarlimab.
- Some other interactions: Some of the drugs are not used with certain food or some other items such as alcohol or tobacco. So you must tell your doctor about these types of things if you are taking them.
- Share about your other medical conditions: The existence of various medical problems may influence the use of this medicine. So it is important to tell your doctor if you are facing any of the medical conditions. Mainly the following:
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Immune system problems
- Any organ transplant
How to use Dostarlimab Properly
A trained health professional or a nurse is there for administering Dostarlimab. This medicine is given by placing a needle into one of the veins. The speed must be slow while administering and the needle must be stable at that time for at least 30 mins. This will be repeated after 3 or 6 weeks, depending upon the dosage.
Precautions to be Taken After Administration of Dostarlimab
After getting the dosage of Dostarlimab it is a must to check your progress with your doctor on a regular visit to see how the drug is working in your treatment. To avoid unwanted effects you must go for your blood and urine profiles. Getting this medicine while pregnant will harm the child so it must be avoided at the stage of pregnancy. Must use birth control things while taking a treatment and after tht for at least 4 months. After taking the dosage you must tell your doctor if you are facing any kind of breathing difficulty, cold, cough or any respiratory issues. Beside this must take care of the following points after administration of Dostarlimab
- There may be a chance of colitis (inflammation of colon), so keep in mind if you are facing stomach pain, fever, watery stools, bloody stools, etc and must tell your doctor about this urgently.
- If you are facing symptoms such as pain in the upper abdomen, dark urine, pale stools, nausea, loss of appetite, yellow skin or eyes, etc. must visit your doctor as there may be a chance of serious liver disease.
- A continuous headache, lightheadedness, changes in mood, fainting, dizziness, increase in weight. Must notice these symptoms as these are the symptoms associated with endocrine glands.
- Dostarlimab may affect your blood sugar levels and it is a must to evaluate the regular blood sugar or urine tests.
- If someone is concerned with symptoms such as cloudy or bloody urine, vomiting, nausea, swelling of the face, trouble breathing, unusual tiredness or weight gain. Must notice these symptoms to avoid serious kidney diseases.
- Serious skin reactions may cause after the administration of this drug, so mst visit a doctor if you get peeling, blistering, loosening of the skin, itching, chills, skin, diarrhea, cough, sores, skin rash, ulcers on skin, swollen glands and other associated conditions with skin.
So these are some conditions that a person should keep in mind after the administration of Dostarlimab and if you notice any of the symptoms you must visit your doctor on an urgent basis. As we studied earlier, Dostarlimab has a lot of side effects so it’s better to take herbal remedies for the management of the cancer. Let’s discuss how Ayurveda works miraculously in the management of cancer.
What are the Alternatives for Dostarlimab in Ayurveda
Cancer is considered as the constant battle all around the world along with various developments in preventive and curative therapies. As we read earlier this condition is characterized by continuous and abnormal cell multiplication in any part of the body and our body is unable to control the growth. Currently the treatment in modern science includes chemically derived drugs, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, etc. Such type of treatment puts the patients under stress and later on damages the health of the affected one. We are here with the alternative of these treatments that is with the holistic science – Ayurveda. Ayurveda heals a diseased person with natural and herbal medicines that do not have any kind of side effects on the body. So let’s discuss some of the herbs that aids combating this life threatening condition that is cancer.
Herbs Aids in Combating Cancer
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): This herb is very effective in relieving cancerous growths in the body. It is an immune boosting herb and consists of antioxidant properties which prevents the growth of cancerous cells anywhere in the body. Also consists of pro-oxidants which assists in attacking the cancer cells. This herb effectively protects non-cancerous cells from being affected with cancerous cells. Ashwagandha prevents the process of angiogenesis that is the formation of new blood vessels that is the main cause of promoting cancerous growth.
- Kachnaar (Boerhavia diffusa): Kachnaar is one of the best herbs in the field of ayurveda for preventing any abnormal growth in the body. It consists of miraculous kapha pacifying properties and assists the management of cancer as cancer is the kapha predominating disease. Kanchnaar has a wonderful cytotoxic effect which inhibits cell growth as well as kills the abnormal growth. The antimitotic property of this herb prevents the further growth of the cancerous cells by reducing the cell proliferation.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): Guduchi is a tridosha balancing herb and considered as effective in improving the overall health. It helps in increasing the white blood cells that boost up the body’s defense mechanism. Basically this herb effectively builds up the strength of the person by its rejuvenating properties. It nourishes the seven bodily tissues and keeps the whole system in balance. So we can add guduchi to increase the immunity of the body and assist the good management of cancer.
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul): Guggul is a resin consisting of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that effectively aids in the management of cancer. In cancer there is a predominance of kapha dosha so by balancing the kapha dosha it prevents the further cancerous growth. The antioxidant properties prevent the formation of free radicals that are one of the causes behind initiating the cancerous growth.
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa): Curcumin is one of the best antioxidant herbs among various antioxidant herbs. It is considered as anticancer in nature, effectively it aids in killing the cancer cells as well as stops the tumor growth and prevents the formation of new blood vessels that is the main cause of promoting cancerous growth.
So these effective formulations assist in preventing cancerous growth depending upon the stage of the cancer, age of the patient and many other factors. Planet Ayurveda provides a special crab care pack prepared by these herbs which can be a good alternative for Dostarlimab.
Crab Care Pack by Planet Ayurveda – Best Alternative for Dostarlimab
Planet Ayurveda is a GMP certified clinic which formulates their own remedies for almost all the health conditions. All the formulations are prepared under the strict observance of M.D. Ayurveda practitioners. The remedies are free from any kind of additives, color, resins, gums, preservatives and any kind of synthetic material. As the remedies are 100% pure so they can be used without worrying about the side effects. For the purpose of management Planet Ayurveda provides with a crab care pack which includes the following formulations:
- Ashwagandha Capsules
- Curcumin Capsules
- Kanchnaar Guggul
- Tulsi Capsules
- Guggul Capsules
- Chandraprabha Vati
All these formulations assist in the management of cancer due to their effective properties. These formulations consist of miraculous kapha pacifying properties that effectively reduce the cancerous growth as kapha dosha is mainly responsible for any growth in the body. The immune boosting properties of the herbs boosts up the immune system and improves the strength in the body to fight against the cancerous cells. The herbal formulations prevent the process of angiogenesis that is the formation of new blood vessels that is the main cause of promoting cancerous growth. So these are the properties which make the herbal remedies in Crab care pack effective for the management of cancer. Beside this crab care pack some other medications will be added with these one after evaluating properly the age of the patient, the stage of the cancer, area affected by cancer and various other factors.
Cancer is a life threatening disease in which the body cells of a particular part of the body grow uncontrollably and if remain untreatable, starts spreading to the other parts of the body. Throughout the years for this cancerous growth there is not such evident cure but now there is a drug named Dostarlimab which comes with this efficacy. Dostarlimab is a type of immunotherapy known as monoclonal antibody which is attached to the protein known as PD-1 that is on the surface of the cancer cells and assists the immune system evaluating, recognizing and then attacking the cancer cells. Before using this drug it is must to weigh the risk of the drug usage against the good this drug will do. Dostarlimab has a lot of side effects so it’s better to take herbs for the management of the cancer such as guggul (Commiphora mukul), ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), kanchanar (Boerhavia diffusa), giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), curcumin (Curcuma longa), tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and various other. By these herbs Planet Ayurveda formulates a special crab care pack for combating cancer. Beside this crab care pack some other medications will be added with these one after evaluating properly the condition of the patient. So you can start taking these remedies without worrying and if you feel any query you can drop a mail on email@example.com. For more details about our product, you can check our website www.PlanetAyurveda.com